chapter 9

Jessica (Jessica's​ pov)

The next morning I get up without waking Justin and go down stairs to make breakfast for us because we got to go to the school in a hour, so I make breakfast for me, destiny (the baby), and Justin and I eat mine and puts Justin's on the table and go upstairs to our room and try to wake up Justin so I kiss him on the lips as he slept and he slowly kisses back waking up. I pull away and smile "your breakfast is on the table, we got to leave in a hour for school" I said and he gets up and I go and put on a tank top and a sweater and blue geans, tenishoes and put my hair up in a ponytail, then brush my teeth, done my makeup and grab my bag, phone, and I put my headphones in my bag. I look at my phone and I see a picture of me and Justin sitting on the couch and his hand on my baby bump, I smile and put my phone​ back into my pocket. I go down stairs to meet Justin waiting for me then we leave to go to school.

We wait for the bus to pick us up and when the bus comes we get on the bus and head to school then we get off and go to the court yard and sit down. "Text me if you need me ok?"Justin said "ok" I said and the bell rings then we go to our first period class. 1-4 period goes by fast to I go to PE and the couch made me play when I told her I can't play. So I run out to kick the ball and it goes across the feild and I didn't see the other player come running the same way I was running and we run into each other and I fall to the ground holding my stomach protecting my baby.

************************************
NOOOOOOOO! 😱 She fell on the feild 😨 but the baby is ok 😌 and what will happen next? 😐 So like, comment, and share bye.