chapter 24

Justin Timberlake- mirrors

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

I smile up at Justin and he smiles down at me, I hear destiny giggling and smiling as she has her fingers in her mouth and trying to get her toes in her mouth as well. I laugh and I hear a click and Justin takes a picture of us and I look at him and he is sitting across from us and I give him destiny and I take a picture of them happily. I hear a phone ring and it's Justins phone and he answers it, after a few minutes he hangs up " sweetie I will be back in a hour or so Ethan needs me real quick"justin said and he kisses me and kisses destiny's head and leaves. I play with destiny and get her bingy and little blanket and wrap it around her, putting a little matching hate on her, that matches her clothes.

I roll onto the back porch with destiny in my arms and watch her, I was so happy that God gave me and Justin a beautiful baby girl. Like seriously, who couldn't ingore a beautiful little girl? Not us, not us at all. I kiss her forehead as she falls asleep, I continues to watch her and didn't realize it started raining I go inside with destiny. I put her in her crib and rolls to the couch and try to get on the couch and lay down and try to take a nape.

-two hours later-

I feel someone touch my forehead and I open my eyes and I see Justin and I smile happily. "How was your nape?"Justin said "good"I said and sits  up and kiss him gently on the lips and he kisses back, after a few minutes we pull away and look at each other. "I love you soon to be Mrs.jefferson" Justin said "I love you too soon to be Mr.jefferson" I said. I look up at him and he had a spark in his eyes and I smile "so how was your day?" I asked and "it was good"Justin said "that's good sweetie"I said and take in my surroundings.

I smell something sweet and I look at the kitchen and and see food "so what's for lunch?" I said smiling "pizza"Justin said and he helps me into my chair and he gets lunch ready.
************************************
Just got got out of church and writing this chapter the hole time. What I was bored you can't blame me! Lol so vote, comment and share see you in the next chapter I hope u liked this chapter byeeeeee!!!