chapter 21

Song: rockabye

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

It's been a couple of days since destiny was born, Justin had work today so I got up and went to destiny's room as the crying grew louder "I'm here baby girl, it's ok" I said and when she heard my voice she stopped crying. "Are you hungry?" I said as I picked her up and refilled her bottle. I fed her, her bottle and she drunk happily "is that what you wanted?"I said sweetly. After I finished feeding her, I put a rag on my shoulder and put her in a cute outfit and put her against my chest and goes down stairs.

As I go down stairs I open the door and one of my old friends where standing there but she didn't know that I was pregnant. "Amelia?"I said shocked "what are you doing here?" I said and I hold destiny closer "I came to see you, I guess maddie was right, like always" Amelia said "wait Amelia, come in" I said and she walks in and I shut the door behind her. I led her into the living room and put destiny in her baby rocking crib and let the melidy play as she falls asleep. "So that's yours and Justin's baby?"Amelia said "yes" I said sitting down beside Amelia.

"So where is lover boy?"Amelia said playfully and I smile "he's at work" I said and I noticed her looking down at my hand. "Oh my god when did this happen?"Amelia said happily "the same day destiny was born" I said smiling. "Awww congratulations"I said "thank u" I said looking at destiny, "so when is the wedding?" Amelia said "in four months" I said "can I come?" Amelia said "yes of course"I said "oh and maddie feels bad for what she said, she was just upset" Amelia said "I know, how about we invite her over?" I said and she knods and gets her phone and texts Maddie and she said she was on her way.

Ten minutes later the door bell goes off and I go and answer it, there stands maddie "hi, come on in"I said and she walks in and I shut the door and followed her to the living room. "I'm sorry Jessica" Maddie said "I know I'm sorry too" I said and we hug, I hear a cry and I go and pick up destiny. "Mommy's here" I said and she stopped crying "she's beautiful Jessica" Maddie said "thank u" I said and I let her hold destiny.

I watch them and smile happily.
************************************
Yay Maddie and Jessica are friends again 😊 so like, comment and share byeeeeee.