chapter 6

Chapter 6

Justin (Justin's pov)

Since Jessica's birthday Monday so me and the gang have a surprise song for her we are going to play Monday It's called 'they don't know about us' (a/n it's by one direction yeah I love that song so nobody now's about Jessica's and Justin's relationship so this song goes with them perfectly). So me and Jessica, mark and Breanna are at Starbucks and hanging out. Jessica puts a hand over her mouth and runs to the bathroom we run after her Breanna goes into the women's bathroom after Jessica.

Jessica (Jessica's​ pov)

After running to the bathroom Breanna is in there holding my hair out of my face, after throwing up she lets go of my hair. "Oh my god your pregnant?"Breanna asked "y-yes" I said nervous "wait how long are you? Who's the Father?"Breanna asked "I'm a week long and you can probably guess who is"I said kinda happy for someone other than Justin knowing
Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth "Justin​ is the father" she sqeals "yes" I said she jumps up and down happily "I'm so happy for you Jessica"Breanna said so after our baby talk we leave the bathroom Justin wraps his arms around me and I whisper in his ear " Breanna knows about our baby" i said as in a whisper and he whispered back "let's just tell mark ok baby"Justin​ whispers "ok" I whisper and we turn to mark and Breanna "we have something we want to tell you but you can't tell anyone"I said "me and Jessica are going to be having a baby"Justin finished for me.

Mark look shock but smiles "I'm so happy for you guys" mark said and we all hugged and my phone goes off and it is my boss. "Sorry guys I have to take this" I said and answer my phone "Jessica can you be here in fifteen minutes?"my boss Neil asked "yeah"I said "see you in fifteen minutes"Neil said and I ended the call and turned back to them. "I got to go to work but do you guys want to come?"I said and they said yes and we go to the falls (a/n I just made up the restaurant).

So I pull into the the falls parking lot and I get Justin,mark, and Breanna a table and I go and get on the dress that I wear every time I sing here it is long on me and it goes all the way to the ground and I put on some julary and earrings and put my hair into a bun and heals. So this place is like a lot of money to get into so I go onto the stage and I see Justin,mark and Breanna and everyone else watching me.

************************************
Awe Jessica is a singer at the falls 😊 so what will happen next? so like, comment and share bye.