chapter 4

Chapter 4

Jessica (Jessica's pov)

-Skip to last class-

The bell rings and me,mark and Justin
Gets our stuff and we walk together out of the building. Mark had his girlfriend with him and Justin was beside me holding my hand without mark being able to see it. I smile up at him and he smiles down at me "I'm just going to walk home today mark"I said "yeah me too" Justin said "ok"Mark said he heads to the bus with his girlfriend Breanna. me and Justin walk home with our arms around each other, he kisses my head while we talk about our baby.

Once we are in front of my house well mark doesn't get home yet because he is going to his girlfriend Breanna's house. "Let me go get some clothes and I will be right out"I said to Justin​ and he nods I go to my room and gets some clothes since it is Friday and I leave a note to say I went to my friends house for the weekend. So I go back outside and then me and Justin start to walk to his house and I feel like I was going to throw up so I drop my bag and run to the woods and I hear Justin grab my bag and yell my name running after me. So once I'm in a good part of the woods I let it out as I throw up Justin rubs my back and moving my hair out of my face.

When I'm done I stand up "you ok baby?"Justin said "yeah just morning sickness"I said and he he hugs me and I hug back "baby people are going to notice sooner or later"I said "yeah I know"Justin said then we start walking to his house again. "Yeah but I'm going to be a dad"Justin said happy, once we get to his house we eat and sit on his couch but he brought cookies. "Ooohhhh I'm craving those"I said eating some like a five year old and he laughs.

************************************
Awe Jessica is craving cookies 😄cute and they are watching TV together 😃 so what will happen? What do you think will happen? 😕 So like, comment and share.