Chapter 1

I was somewhere. I heard light bird songs and soothing water droplets. The atmosphere was tranquil, warm, and euphoric. I was happy, very happy. The sun shining against my skin formed an embrace around my body, causing me to feel joy, yet the feeling didn't feel familiar.

I opened my eyes as everything felt more vivid, which I didn't assume would happen. Everything was vivid enough, but it increased, surprisingly that is. I became frustrated for a second, but it quickly disappeared when my eyes focused on the silhouette ahead of me. In front of me rather.

From the side, he had strong features. A slick jawline, framing eyebrows, and a strict nose. His lips, those looked soft opposing to his other assets. He was wearing an elbow length shirt, his muscles evident under the sleeve.

As I was admiring him, he turned to me, causing me to let out an uncontrollable "oop". I oddly like the sound of my voice. He smiled and looked back out over the water surface. I was at peace, which didn't feel familiar either.

I decided to take a look around. I then realized we were in a boat gently flowing down a stream. The water was so clear. I couldn't help but reach my hand in. The cool sensation on my fingertips calmed me even more. I was very well at ease.

I could see the bottom where pebbles lay. The plants swayed along the current. Soon enough I saw colorful fish swimming around. Some jumped out the water and gracefully fell back in. I let out a laugh in amusement, and so did the man.

We looked at each other with our smiles still on our faces. The eye contact was short before he looked away at something behind me. I turned around and saw we were drifting to a riverbank.

"This is our stop." His sweet voice said. I looked up at him in admiration. The thought of why I'm with him started bugging my brain. He stuck his hand out, quickly shooing the thought away. I took a hold of it and he lead me across the bank.

He didn't let go of my hand. Not that I minded or anything. We walked across until the vegetation got thicker, and we were walking through a forest of some kind. Before long, I saw brightly colored flowers dotting the scenery.

One caught my eye. He seemed to notice. He let go of my hand and walked right up to that flower. It was pretty high up, so I knew I couldn't have reached it. With his arm fully stretched and a little jump, he picked the flower and handed it to me with a grin.

It was pink, a vibrant pink. The flower was shaped like a heart, and looked like it had a drop coming from the bottom. It was strange, and beautiful. The thought occured to me again of who this person was. Why was he nice enough to give me this flower? What were we doing here in the first place? What was his name? The last one lingered like a strong mist.

"What's your name?" I ask him, but he didn't answer. He couldn't answer, because everything was leaving. It went away. How can I put this? Everything went backwards really fast then black, and that's when I woke up in a bed. It wasn't my bed.

And next to me was the same flower that he picked for me.