Prologue

Miley began to start her essay that would be due in class on next Tuesday for her college class in New York's SUNY Potsdam

Miley began to start her essay that would be due in class on next Tuesday for her college class in New York's SUNY Potsdam. When her phone began receiving messages like crazy. At first she tried to ignore its constant dinging she even tried turning it off when Miley's dorm resident supervisor came in telling her that her mother had urgent news. Immediately her stomach dropped and she grabbed her phone reading a bunch of texts from her Mom, Dad, and Phil.

Bella had somehow gone through a window causing her to break her leg and lose a lot of blood, she was in a hospital in Arizona. Miley hurried to grab a to go bag full of essentials before fleeing to her car and racing toward the Syracuse airport. She caught the quickest flight to Phoenix Arizona , and it was only a couple hours before she landed and the whole time having to wait to text her mom and be asking her what happened.

Her mother Renee told her that Bella and her new boyfriend, Edward Cullen, had broken up leading to her coming to Phoenix to go live with mom again. But her boyfriend and his family tried convincing her to return with them to Forks. While walking down a stairway she had managed to trip and somehow hit a window on the way down. Her mother's explanations were a little confusing but all that mattered was her little sister was in pain. When the plane landed Miley called a yellow taxi cab and it took her to the hospital which was 30 minutes away. Miley practically threw her money at the driver while climbing out and rushing into the main entrance, where she saw her dad walking out of the cafeteria.

Charlie and her always got along way better then Phil and her do, but she thinks that is because she always wanted her parent's to get back together after the divorce. But Phil began dating her mom, much to her first impression of distaste and ended up asking Renee to marry him. When Miley found out her mother had said yes She was crushed. Miley felt like allowing Phil in as a 'replacement dad' was like betraying her real one. And the reason she wanted her parents back together..... was because she could see in her fathers eyes he still loved her mom. Yes they were two different people but- her mom left her dad. She heard the story countless times and she knew her mother was more at fault.

Yes maybe her father and mother married young but her dad always had a soft spot for Renee even though they're ere polar opposites. But she wanted bigger better things where her dad was happy with the simple things. Her mother had always been like that even with her kids.... There was even a time their mom forgot them at the mall when they were both younger then 10. The mall only got ahold of her by getting her liscence plate from the parking lot cameras and calling the police who called her.

Miley stayed strong for Bella who worried at being left behind. Truth is Miley was scared too, their mom came running in apologizing non stop to the faculty before taking the girls home. That's when Miley started to distance herself even from her mother. She called her dad and talked to him more then she did to the woman who lived in the same house raising her and Bella. At least Phil always thought of them and remember them....