Chapter 22

Miley p/v

I woke up to a bright light shinning on my face and turned away from it, coming face to face with Samuel Uley's sleeping face. I felt a small smile make its way to my lips as everything came back to me. No its not because we've done the dirty....... yet. I'm living with my soulmate and waking up to see his resting face. I started running my fingers across his face memorised with how handsome he is. As my finger caresses his lips I hear a playful growl come from him, making me visibly shiver.

He opens his dark brown eyes and this big lopsided smile comes to his face, I feel my own smile match his as he looks at me. "Good morning" I say with clear amusement in my voice. "Good morning" he says in a deep morning voice, yet again I shivered. Everything in this moment just felt so perfect when....... "MILEYYYYYYYY" i hear Paul yell from the kitchen. I begin to laugh as Sam growls in annoyance. "They've never come here this early, now that your here they are never gonna wanna leave." Sam pouts in annoyance. Before I can respond we hear Jared yell, "HE HAS A POINT YOU KNOW, WE ARE NEVER LEAVING." I begin laughing before standing up and grabbing clothes to change into.

I feel Sam staring at me as I make my way into our bedrooms conjoining bathroom. After freshening up, I walk out to see the bedroom empty. I walk into the kitchen and automatically start cooking when I hear smothered laughs and giggles. I turn around knowing the boys would NEVER be this quiet......something is going on. I look at Paul and see him looking down at the table. All the boys have this teasing air around them except Jacob, he looks murderous at Paul.

"Is there something someone would like to tell me." I question with an eyebrow up and trying to hide a smile. Jacob's scowl deepens but a huge smile comes to Paul's face. "I imprinted" Paul says looking at me in excitement yet nerves. Jacob seemed to shoot me a glance like he was waiting for me to do something. I was shocked considering how much Paul hates the bond his brothers had with the imprints since he wanted to stay single.

I felt smile cross my face as I squealed in excitement and looked like a wide eyed maniac. "Who is she Paul?" I said eagerly. "...........its........Bella" he said suddenly acting quiet, everyone looked confused and Jacob kept the same expression as if he could kill Paul. I felt my eye physically twitch, all the boys looked from me and slowly to Paul. To say I was mad is an understatement, there is no way humanly possible that Paul Lahote imprinted on the girl he created the nickname leech lover for.

I had been holding an egg in my hand and squeezed it, causing it to explode in my hand. Suddenly all the boys started laughing even Jacob, they couldn't breathe while I just stood there glaring at all of them. It was a joke. I felt my scowl deepen as I started putting all the food away, their laughter died instantly. "NOOOOOOOOO, WHAT HAVE YOU DONEEEEE!!!!! Jared yelled falling on his knees to the floor before looking up at the sky in distress "WHHYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!?!?!?!?!" He continued to yell before falling to the floor. Embry was begging me to bake or cook anything at this point but I refused before walking into the living room. Yelling over my shoulder," You better behave or their will be no lunch either." I heard them gasp in horror.

An hour later back from patrol was Sam, Seth and Leah. Sam gave them the last tips they needed today, starting tomorrow comes the real thing for them. Seth was excited but Leah seemed to have a bigger scowl than usual going to her wall. I heard Sam ask where I was frantically and the boys told him what happened. I heard someone get punched as an 'oof' came after the noise of someone hitting something. I just laughed as Sam walked into the living room greeting me the way he always did.

The boys groaned in annoyance in the other room, they were thoroughly grossed out like always. I let out a sigh and walked into the kitchen. I felt all eyes on me as I walked to the fridge, everyone seemed to be holding their breathe to see what I was doing. I quietly grabbed a soda, I pulled it out and everyone's shoulders sagged in disappointed that I wasn't grabbing ingredients. Turning my back on them I felt a coy smile come to my face as I opened the fridge again grabbing eggs. I grabbed a mixing bowl and began making brownies earning many 'thank you' to god from the boys. I just chuckled shaking my head at their antics , I can't help it that they are my boys....and now girl.

When they were done I set them on the table receiving many thanks and love you's that didn't go unnoticed by Sam, in fact he glared them down. Paul grabbed a brownie and I took it from his hand earning the puppy dog face, I rolled my eyes giving it to him like a dog. I even pat his head like one getting a fake look of annoyance as the others laughed.

I would love to be with them everyday...... Its like a dream come true. If only we could get rid of the leeches around forks and La push then maybe things could always be like this without any rough times.