Chapter 6

Miley had gone back out to the garage and continued hanging out with the three goofballs when gossip started once someone messaged Quil

Miley had gone back out to the garage and continued hanging out with the three goofballs when gossip started once someone messaged Quil. He looked annoyed and rather quickly began telling them all what had happened, which was not a surprise since he was quite known for being a blabbermouth no offense. "Guys Paul Lahote has striked yet again, he got into another fight this time with that nerd Angus. Angus was being his usual sarcastic self and that got Paul all upset. He nearly punched the kid and was shaking before Jared dragged him off the beach and into the woods." He looked almost exhausted hearing the news.

Even Jake and Embry seemed to be freaking out a bit and it made Miley think back to the day she had went to Sam's. She had met those two boys they were talking about in fact they were really close buddies with Sam.

"What's the big deal about Paul and Jared, they seem really nice?" Miley stated in confusion, earning looks of disbelief from the guys as they looked ready to crap themselves. "You talked to Jared and Paul?" Jake finally asked still looking unsure of what the girl had said. "Yeah when I went to give Sam his mail when ours got messed up" She said slowly and they all looked at each other yet again with fear. "Miley it is impossible for your mail to get mixed up........ La push and Forks have two completely different post offices." Embry said making the girl feel like she was about to pass out.

How can this be...... There's no way........ Our mail was switched and now I'm wondering what's the cause and I don't think I'm gonna like it. "Sam and his hall monitors on steroids must be trying to get to you too." Embry mumbled before looking at Jake as if saying something. After a moment Jake nodded and grabbed my hand sitting me down on a tire across from him as he squared face level with me. "Now Miley I need you to listen and listen close, First it was Sam who disappeared for a few weeks and came back all muscled up. Then Jared got sick and missed a week of school, suddenly he came back with cropped hair and bulging muscles. The exact same thing happened with Paul. They have been looking at me like I'm next but judging on the actions that have occurred their after you." He finished. It felt like a dream or movie, this can't be happening I'm just a normal girl made for a normal life, this isn't suppose to happen. At first I thought maybe they were telling a story to freak me out but with how serious they looked I knew they weren't kidding.

Suddenly a knock sounded on the door frame and I jumped straight into Jake with a slight scream as all the guys jumped and looked ready to wet themselves. There standing in the door way was none other than the cult leader himself, Samuel Uley. I was holding onto Jake pretty tight when I saw Sam's eyes go dark into a glare directed at Jake. He looked ready to attack which wasn't gonna fly with me, so I rapidly stood up and was thinking of ways i could attack and get everyone out. But as soon as my eyes met his, he stopped glaring and started smiling making me realise how crazy he truly is. He must be bipolar or something from the drugs is making him wonky, but either would define a weird situation like this.

All the boys just watched in confusion at the exchange especially when Sam gave a small smile to them but a big one to me

All the boys just watched in confusion at the exchange especially when Sam gave a small smile to them but a big one to me. Quil got this look and began laughing under his breath and looked at Jacob and Embry who looked like they could kill him. "I was just coming to tell you its time to go" Sam said in his deep voice making chills go down my back. I nodded and looked beggingly at the guys as my back faced Sam but they all acted like they didn't see it. Wusses. I followed Sam and expected to see my dad patrol car out front but felt frozen when I realised it was gone. "Um where did my dad go?" I asked trying to disguise my fear with interest when really I was about to have a heart attack. "He went home an hour ago and told me to leave here at nine if you still hadn't gone home." He said before opening the truck door for me and I looked at it then him ready to break for it.

But something far back in my head over powered my mind and made me get in the car and hopefully not where I'm gonna die.