Chapter 21

Miley p/v

The boys refused to let me help grab my stuff to let me move in with Sam, they said I needed to take it easy and stay away from the leeches. Jacob was ignoring Bella which meant he spent a lot of his time with us. He did not seem as happy as he used to be though, he was missing this light in his eyes. I could tell he wanted to talk about what had happened with me, but he knew I just was not mentally ready for it quite yet. Plus I think Sam and all the boys warned him that he better not because of consequences.

I haven't heard from Bella at all and I'm grateful for it, right now I don't even consider her a sister for what's she's said and done. What did surprise me however was a text from Edward. I knew he must have got my number from Bella's phone but probably not because Bella gave it to him, he more than likely just took it. He surprised me, he wasn't siding with Bella whatsoever and said he felt terrible for Jacob as well. I kind of hate him a little less. Don't come after me either I'm not saying I'm loving the guy I'm just saying I won't try to slip garlic into a squirt bottle anymore...... Yeah I wanted to see whether that was true or not.

I just got out of the hospital this morning and already the boys are grabbing my stuff, claiming I needed to be here so I could cook for them. Jacob was patrolling teaching Seth and Leah the ropes and what their purpose was. I hadn't seen Leah since before this whole mess occurred and I think its because she's avoiding me. When she finishes patrol the boys say she just goes home and mopes. They don't have to tell me about what.....except they have multiple, and multiple times anyway.

Sam thinks about me all the time, I'm always running through his mind. Some thoughts are more innocent than others, but Leah sees all this and must feel worse. I would tell him to try and think of something else but I know that both A.) Impossible and B.) He's not able to control it. Plus I'll admit I think its sweet, the boys always love to tease him by telling me what he thinks about that day of patrol. After a few moments he gets embarrassed and ready to shift but I usually calm him down just earning more remarks.

Right now I'm just cooking a nice small lunch for the boys. Sandwiches, soup, salad, muffins, and a whole bunch of chips. I hear there imitations of wolf bowels as all their trucks with my stuff pull into the driveway. This was their favorite way of telling me that their back. Almost more than the hugs and cheek pecks I get from every single one of them as they walk in. But nothing will compare to when he walks into the room and looks at me like I'm the only person in the world. I feel my whole stomach flutter from butterflies as he makes his way to me and kisses my scars under my shirt before kissing me on the lips. Of course earning, "we're eatings" or "save it for the bedroom" and just plain "that's nasty". But we just laugh them off and ignore them.

The laughing atmosphere went from happy to tense in seconds though when three people walked in the door. Jacob, Seth and Leah. I kept the smile on my face but it was all the boys who looked annoyed and mad. Leah just had this scowl on her face and walked over to a wall and leaned on it not even facing anyone. The boys just continued eating, talking and laughing, ignoring the previous awkward moment. Even Sam was talking to a hyper Seth who was excited to see and kill vampires while on patrol. I slowly walked over to the table preparing a plate full of stuff before turning and walking towards Leah. All conversation ceased yet again instantly and I felt everyone's eyes on us.

I walked up to her and she slowly turned her head with a face blank of any emotion whatsoever, she glanced at the food and back at my face. I kept a small awkward smile sticking the food out towards her. Her scowl seemed to deepen and she looked at me with something that looked like hatred but slowly took the plate out of my hands. All the boys in the room quietly talked and I heard them muttering things that were rather rude and gave them a good smack on the back of the heads. I heard the smallest of smallest of smallest, chuckles come from Leah if you weren't listening you would have missed it.

The boys seemed to as they rubbed the back of their heads complaining how I'm stronger than I look. I laughed full heartedly at that before looking at Sam. He seemed to be relaxing now that I was further away from Leah then I had previously been. I know he hates it when Im around the newer wolves who have less self control, except Seth since its rare to ever see him angry. He even gets worried about the wolves that are considered OG's.... But that might just be jealousy. I've noticed his jealousy of Jacob that I have told him over and over again is very unnecessary but that did not stop him.

Things seemed to be perfect already and now I was gonna be around the people I care about and care about me 24\7 and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. After the boys lunch break they moved my dressers and boxes into the bedroom and leaving me to unpack things to go where ever I wanted them too. Sam tried to do it for me but I hated being treated like I'd break so I begged with my puppy dog face to let me do this one thing by myself. He reluctantly agreed but only if he could be in the room to make sure I didn't over exhaust myself or try and do anything too heavy.

The boys said how we act like a married couple already and I just shooed them all away, as they ran outside laughing their asses off. Even Leah ran out but that might just be so she didn't have to be around just Sam and I. I'll admit I feel bad for her, she's bonded with her ex in a way that she will never be able to rid him. Plus she has to see her ex happy with someone else...me I felt guilty being even remotely romantic in front of her. The boys tried telling me she would get over it but I just didn't want to be that bi**h ex that has excessive PDA to put some type of claim on him. Trust me I've seen those girls and thought how messed up they gotta be to try and show off what they have.

I'm nervous for tonight though, considering Sam and I first night together and sleeping in the same bed. I've never really done that with a boy let alone with one.