Chapter 5

When the pair arrived to Billy's Miley was happy to see the two of them just returning back from fishing and walking up the ramp

When the pair arrived to Billy's Miley was happy to see the two of them just returning back from fishing and walking up the ramp. Both stopped and turned to see Sam and Miley exit Sam's truck and begin their walk up to them. She didn't miss the fact Sam was so close by how his heat radiated off him and his arm would touch her once in a while.

Charlie seemed to have conflicting emotions on his face as he stared at them before pushing Billy inside. Miley already knew they'd be grilled later by the older men, Charlie doesn't hover but when it comes to boys, well that's a whole other conversation. It happened more with Miley then Bella, even though Miley had never really dated anyone she only had guys who were friends. Jacob was the only exception, everyone else was on Charlie's hit list until he knew them enough to know their intentions were truly pure.

But Miley didn't even know Sam's intentions so she didn't know how he would know unless she or Sam told him. The two walked through the door to see her dad making a big pot of coffee and billy beginning to skin the fish they had caught. Jacob was probably building something in the garage like usual. Miley grabbed a few brownies and made her way towards the garages slightly ajar door holding brownies to give Jacob, she had been correct on his where abouts.

He was leaning in to see the engine to his car when Miley's foot awkwardly hit a tool on the ground causing a loud ring across the concrete floor. Jacob jumped a clear foot off the ground before looking around in fear until his eyes landed on an awkward clumsy Swan. He smiled at her before walking over seeming like he was gonna hug the girl, but instead grabbed a brownie away from Miley and threw it into his mouth.

The girls mouth hung open in shock and he began laughing wildly at Miley's expression. He closed her gaping mouth before grabbing another brownie and heading to his previous position by the car.

"Well I see how it is" She muttered with fake defensiveness in her voice. He chuckled once again when a knock sounded on the door frame of the shed. Looking behind Miley Jake rolled his eyes before continuing to work, turning around she saw two teenage boys walk in. One seemed shy where the other had a look of sultry on his face making the girl want to laugh.

"Jake you must introduce your girlfriend here" the non-shy guy states with clear taunt and amusement in his voice

"Jake you must introduce your girlfriend here" the non-shy guy states with clear taunt and amusement in his voice. The shy guy began shaking his head in both embarrassment and humor.

Miley would admit that she almost lost it when she saw Jakes disgusted face at the thought of him and her dating. Jakes like the brother she always wanted, and although its not nice to say she sometimes liked him better then Bella.... a lot of the time. He just has more personality to him, rather then being bland like the colors of beige or gray.

"Miley Swan, Jakes best friend and you two are?" She asked with fake sass earning a snickering Jake and fearful teen boy. "Quil Atera and Embry Call" the shy guy pointed between the two.

Miley had a guess it was those two clowns, Jake mentions them all the time and she felt as if though she knew them personally by how much Jake talked about them. He used to message her everyday once she moved and unlike Bella she visited her dad frequently meaning she got to stay in contact with Jacob.

"Ah so your the famous Quil and Embry , I've heard a lot about you" She says smiling as Embry goes red and Quil begins to smirk at her. "Miley Swan, my future wife or aka girl other then Bella Jake talks about constantly." Once he said that Miley rested a hand over her heart with a pout on her lips, "Jake you talk about me? I feel so honored" she mocked earning a laugh from the two boys as Jake smiled rolling his eyes. "I tell them how annoying you are and that's it." He says as the boys ooohhh and aaahhhh his burn.

But Miley had a secret weapon of her own and used it as a resource to attack, "Well then I guess my cooking must be too annoying for you meaning I should leave your father brownies, and just your father." She says with a broad smile winning their little debate as Jakes mouth popped open in horror as her words sunk in. Embry and Quil were laughing at Jakes expression like Miley and soon they were all a laughing mess.

Soon Miley parted ways and began to head back inside to see her dad. He was watching some commercials where a game would shortly begin, Billy and Sam were talking in hushed whispers as the girl made her way into the kitchen to grab more brownies. Earning Billy and Sam's attention as she began stuffing her face not really caring what they thought. They still remained calm but stopped speaking to each other until after she left.

Weird.