Chapter 2

Miley ran over to Bella behind their father who's back was blocking the view of Bella from her sister and the shirtless man holding her

Miley ran over to Bella behind their father who's back was blocking the view of Bella from her sister and the shirtless man holding her. Miley could hear the man explaining to her father how he had found Bella in the middle of the woods. Charlie thanked him before grabbing Bella from his hold and struggling to carry her inside. The eldest Swan's eyes followed him before she realized Jacob was by her side and had his arm around her shoulders attempting to lead her away. Miley looked up at him and he was having a stare down with the mystery guy who had saved Bella.

Miley removed Jacobs arm and turned around, walking up to the man as he and Jake held each others stare. She could feel Jakes consistently glancing at her back in worry but she felt like she needed to thank the man who had saved her little sister. Smiling genuinely before expressing her gratitude, "Thank you for finding my sister, I'm Miley" She said sticking out her hand for him to shake. The man's gaze looked from Jacob to the much shorter women in front of him and he seemed to tense up and freeze. His eyes looked ready to pop out of his head and his mouth was open slightly.

Miley looked at him in confusion and smiled while waving her hand in front of his face. He blinked a few times before a warm smile appeared on his face and he grabbed her hand. "Sam, Sam Uley it was no trouble at all" he announced still in a dreamy like way. She smiled back before trying to release her hand from his grasp. But he was still holding on so Miley let out a giggle as she used her other hand to ungrasp his fingers. Jacob was still in a protective stance behind her and he even seemed to drift over closer to the pair. He grabbed the girls shoulder making her look at him as he motioned with his eyes to the house. He was right that they needed to go check on Bella, so turning back to the shocked man in front of her Miley smiled before excusing herself. " Well thanks again, I better go check on my sister" She says as she did a small awkward wave before walking towards the house with Jacob on her heels.

She could feel Sam's stare on her back as she walked all the way into the house. When Miley was finally inside she jogged up the stairs and down the hall to Bella's room. The room was warmer then usual and Miley looked to see the portable heater in there as an attempt to warm Bella up. Miley slowly walked over to the bed where Bella was curled in a ball like she was both cold and broken. Miley took off all her sisters wet freezing clothes and then sat next to her and rubbed her arm in a comforting way. Bella began stuttering out words over and over again. "Their gone" or "He left" and that's when Miley realized how bad the situation really was. Edward was Bella's first love and he just up and left her. She began crying harder and Miley could only mutter  "awe honey" as she wrapped Bella up in her arms. She laid on her sisters bed while Bella's face was in her neck and hair sobbing her heart out as the pain settled in.

Their dad came up but seeing his oldest daughter had it under control he left to head downstairs and thank everyone for helping find Bella. The curtains to the window in Bella's room were wide open. Making Miley suddenly feel uneasy like someone was watching through them. Bella had fallen asleep once again, making Miley believe it was safe to go close them. But when she tried to remove Bella's arms from around her, she began whimpering.