Chapter 1

Before you start reading this, I HIGHLY recommend to read the previous story Killjoys Gerard x reader if you haven't already. If you have read the story, then welcome back! I'm so glad you decided to read the sequel!

Fear and Regret wouldn't let us go no matter what. Silver even tried to run away from them when they weren't looking but they would always find him and bring him back. Nightmare stayed close to me and whispered softly. "These girls are freaking me out. Can we even trust them?"

I looked at Fear and Regret. Even though their backs were to us, it's like they can hear and see everything we were doing. And honestly, yeah, they are a little creepy. I shrugged. "I don't know. But I hear music, so I think we're getting close." And within a few minutes we were standing next to a huge crowd as a parade float was leading it. Fear and Regret led us all up to it.

"Well I think I'm gonna burn in hell
Everybody burn the house right down and say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave..."

Gerard stopped singing and jumped down the float when he saw me. And just like like, the float stopped and everyone on the stage stopped singing and dancing. It was awfully quiet and awkward, but Gerard embraced me in a tight hug. "(y/n), you're here! Oh my god, I was hoping you'd make it!"

I hugged him back. He looked different though. His hair was the same, only black. And his clothes were all black and white and he wore a marching band outfit. When he let go I took the opportunity to look around. Mikey, Frank, and Ray were there and they wore similar outfits to Gerard's. There was another guy in the back who played drums, but I didn't know his name. "How long have you been here?" I asked.

Gerard shrugged. "It's feels like a few hours, but time doesn't flow here." He looked at all my friends behind me who either looked shocked, scared, or both. "And I see your friends are here too. I'm guessing this was the famous Idiotic Killjoys."

I'm not sure what she said, but Adrenaline muttered something that sounded like, "oh my god, he knows our name. I think I'm gonna pass out..." But she regained her composure and smiled. "Yeah. I'm Deadly Adrenaline, that's Silver Insanity and his sister Wild Fire, and this is Alchemic Nightmare. It's such an honor to meet you."

Gerard chuckled. "The honor's all mine." He helped us up the float and looked for Fear and Regret but they had vanished like they weren't even here. The boys introduced me to their friend Bob Bryar. Apparently he was killed in a helicopter crash and didn't come here until the boys arrived. In fact, most of the dead here didn't arrived until they came.

Gerard kissed me. "I've missed you so much." He whispered against my lips. I put my arms around his neck as he looped his arm around my waist, our foreheads touching. "Awww..." We let go of each other when our friends started cooing and giggling at us.

"Bandit and Grace aren't here, so I'm guessing that they're still alive?" Gerard wondered.

"Yeah. After Ray died I took her to Show Pony and his friends. I'm pretty sure Bandit was with him too."

Mikey sighed with relief. "It's a good thing they're safe."

Frankie cleared his throat. "Um, guys. I don't know if you haven't noticed, but we've got a parade to run." He started thrashing his arms wildly around him, indicating the dead and how bored they were. Or maybe they always look like that?

Gerard chuckled. "Alright, alright." He adjusted his mic stand."(y/n), could you and your friends do the honors of singing with me?" I turned and looked at my friends. I can tell that deep inside, they were fangirling. I turned back to Gerard and smiled. "Yeah, of course."

Gerard reached into his jacket and pulled out a microphone that he and I could share and gave my friends the stand.

"Tell me I'm a bad man
Kick me like a stray
Tell me I'm an angel
Take this to my grave."

As we were singing I looked at Gerard, to his brother, to Frank, then to Ray. I'm so glad to be with them again.