Chapter 7

Oh my Gee, guys. Brownbags is on Saturday and I'm SOOO nervous!

What felt like a few hours after Kat, Ana, and Lillian were instructed the parade resumed. The guys did their band, I did backup vocals, Bri played the ukulele, the Idiotic Killjoys danced, and the girls did their thing. We even have that blimp Silver mentioned. Now this was starting to look like a real parade. "Hearts on fire tonight! Feel my bones ignite!"

"Feels like war, war. Feels like war, war." Gerard sang after me. When the song was over I leaned next to Gerard. "Why'd you pick an All Time Low song?"

"It reminded me of us." Gerard whispered back. "Have I told you I loved you?"

"No. Just a couple hundred times." I said sarcastically.

Gerard grinned. "Well I'll tell you that over and over again and never get tired of it because it's true. You are my everything and I want you to be with me every step of the way."

"That," I said. "Is something I haven't heard a couple hundred times. But I love you too."

"Awww." Everyone voices rang out and I realize every word was caught in the microphone.

"You two should kiss!" Kat yelled and everyone started agreeing with her. I looked back at her and she was smiling, giving us a thumbs up.

Gerard smiled at me. "Better give what they want." He leaned over to kiss me and even dipped me a little, making everyone cheer. He held it for a few seconds, then when he released he smiled at me but it didn't last long since Frank threw me off him and started making out passionately with him. I didn't know whether to laugh or be mad, but looking at Bri's expression was priceless. She looked like she wanted to slap Frank but yet not hurt him.

They pulled back and Frank yelled, "I'm sorry, (y/n) but it had to be done!" He went over to me for a hug of acceptance. I stared at him like he was crazy, but he was giving me puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist. We hugged it out and I saw Bri's expression. She was clearly confused. "I, uh, I think your ex is feeling left out."

"Huh?" Frank asked. "Oh, Bri." He went over to her and what none of us were expecting, he kissed her. Hard. It was so weird, I had to look away. I heard Gerard laugh beside me as he hugged my shoulders. "Welcome to the fam, (y/n). A lot of gay and weird shit goes in here."

"What do you mean, 'welcome to the fam'?" I asked suspiciously.

Gerard blushed and went down on one knee. He took my hand and pulled something out of his jacket. It was a little box and when he opened it, a diamond ring with skulls carved in it sat there sparkling. "(y/n), I love you so much and I can't be without you. You are everything to me and more. (y/n), will you marry me?"

Tbh I didn't know that was going to happen until now. Anyway, this is what the ring looks like:

 Anyway, this is what the ring looks like: