Bonus 1

Hey, remember when I said I might add in chapters that were supposed to be in this story? Well, as I currently have writer's block for my other stories, that's what I'm going to do! But, this series will not continue and I honestly can't believe I was going to make a third book in this series. Anyway, enjoy this extra little bonus chapter. I'll be updating more once my writer's block goes away.

Random pov

"Hey, mom." Elena Lindsey Way smiled and folded her hands in her lap as she sat next to her mother. "Sorry I didn't get to talk to you or dad yesterday. Uncle Mikey and Aunt Lillian took me to see Uncle Brendon. Apparently, he's had experience with hell and Lucifer so he's been teaching me how to control my demon powers. Uncle Ryan doesn't really appreciate when his husband is trying to teach me how to flicker lights since it scares him so much." She laughs fondly.

"But Aunt Bri and Uncle Frank are doing alright. Aunt Bri had her twins yesterday and she and Uncle Frank named them after you and dad. They really miss you. They don't spend a day not talking about you guys. I like hearing them talk about you and your adventures when you weren't in the Black Parade. I can't believe you guys, Uncle Frank, and Uncle Ray went through all that.

"Oh, and I suppose I should talk about Grace and Bandit. I never met Grace, but Uncle Mikey, Ray, and Frank get letters from her weekly and she's said she's found a family of her own and she's living life great in college. She really misses you and dad. And Bandit...well...I don't know how she's doing. We get some sort of telegrams from some people saying that Bandit is fine and she has a pretty great middle school education, but we get no word from her. Honestly, Uncle Mikey seems to not be sure if she's still alive. But they send us pictures of her, so that always changes his mind. It's just weird how she never directly communicates with us.

"As for me, my high school life isn't all sunshine and lollipops. Actually, I'm not even sure if it is high school life. Aunt Bri educates me really well, but I don't get to make friends because...because of what I am. Why...why am I like this?" Elena started to laugh, but that slowly changes into small sobs as tear dripped down her cheeks. "Why was I made like I am? I never asked for this." She suddenly wiped her tears away and took a breath.

"Well, I suppose that doesn't matter. I guess I should just be glad that I have a family. But anyway, I just visited dad before you. I told him everything I'm telling you now. Well, except for what I just said a few minutes ago, but I updated him on the fam. And I guess I should talk about Uncle Pete, too. So, this is weird, but I recently found out he's dating Aunt Jasmine. Your remember her, right? I think Uncle Mikey told me you and your other friends referred to her as Wild Fire or something? I don't know. Killjoy names are weird.

"Anyway, mom. I've really missed you. I don't know where you and dad are, but Uncle Mikey tells me you're in some sort of cool afterlife happy with each other. I hope that's true." Elena cut herself off when her super senses picked up on footsteps coming her way. The human scent identified itself as a female. Bri.

"Hey." Bri huffed as she sat down next to Elena. "Talking to your mom?"

Elena nodded. "Just updating her about the family."

Bri smiled. She looked wistfully at her cousin. "Your daughter's doing great, (y/n). You and Gerard would be proud of her. Also, you'd love your niece and nephew, (your middle or first name) and Arthur. Adorable little things. Arthur has Frank's height while (name of niece) has my eyes. You'd love them." Bri felt tears brimming in her eyes, but she wiped them away. "I really miss you, (y/n)." She looked over at Elena. "Lillian is calling for you. Dinner's just about ready."

"Can I just have another minute alone with my mom?" Elena pleaded, her bright hazel eyes sparkling.

Bri smiled and nodded. "Okay. But be back soon for dinner."

When Bri was out of sight and Elena couldn't detect her presence anymore, Elena reach at the side of her jeans for something. "I wanted to give you this," she told her mom. "Uncle Mikey gave it to me and said it was once yours. But, I guess I have to go now. Sorry I couldn't stay long, but I promise I'll talk to you and dad for a longer time tomorrow. I love you."

Just before Elena headed back home, she set down an old item next to a grave. An old, faded and scratched purple ray gun.