Chapter 11

So, um...some fluff warning. Yeah...

We were back in the mansion and me and Gerard were watching Pete and Mikey talking to each other. It appears they've made up, but they still avoided touching each other. That's when I noticed Lillian staring at them from a distance. "Do you think Lillian likes Mikey?" I whispered to Gerard.

He looked at me in surprise. "Not really? Why do you think so?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. She just seems really close to him and kinda stares at him all the time. I even talked to Bri today. She's been having issues with Frank." I groaned. "God damn it! Everyone seems to be having relationship problems."

Gerard put his arms around my waist, kissing my hair. "Come upstairs with me. I'll get your mind off things." I took his hand and he led me up to the room where we always stayed. We laid on the bed together, our hands intertwined. Gerard fiddled with the ring on my finger that he had gotten me. "So since we just got married today, I asked Frank and Nightmare to take on vocals. We could spend some time alone."

I smirked. "Oh, yeah? And what do you suppose we could do to celebrate our marriage?"

Gerard flipped himself over so he was on top of me. He stroked my cheek, causing me to shiver. "Well, I was thinking we could cuddle but...it has been a over year since we've had sex."

My eyes widened. "We've been dating for a year!? How long have we been here?"

Gerard chuckled. "A long time. Time seems to fly faster when you're dead."

I smirked. "So what was that about sex?" I moved my hands on Gerard's neck, moving them slowly to his chest. He seemed to like that.

"Do you wanna?" He breathed.

I smiled. "Hell yeah!" I kissed him passionately and he kissed even harder. He trailed his lips down to the sides of my neck, then my shoulder, then my throat. I made him pull back so I could take off my jacket and shirt and Gerard did the same with his clothes.

We continued kissing and Gerard hooked his fingers in the belt loops of my pants, tugging them down. That's when I heard something fall out of my pocket and onto the ground. I sat up and picked up the item that was on the floor. It was the medal Gerard had given me before he died and the one Fear and Regret had asked for like it was identification. I picked up and showed Gerard the medal. "What is this? Why did you give me this?"

Gerard looked guiltily at me and winced. "Um, yeah...I probably should have told you this earlier but..."

I hardened my gaze in him. "Gerard Arthur Way." I warned sternly.

Gerard put his hands up. "Okay, okay. So before I met you I had a dream. I was greeted by, yes, Lucifer himself. And can I just say he dresses really nicely, but he seems to call everyone his bitch..."

"Gerard!" I snapped.

"Right, sorry. So he told me the woman I was going to love all my heart with will die. At first I thought he meant Lindsey, but I already loved her so I figured he must've made a mistake. He told me that if I wanted to save her, I'd have to give her this medal that would prove my eternal love to her."

I raised my eyebrow. "There's no way that's it. Tell me the rest."

Gerard sighed. "For the medal's spell to work, I had to kill a thousand men. He said it was the only way if I ever wanted to be with the one I love. I thought it was all just a dream, but when I woke up the medal was in my pocket. So I did end up killing a thousand men."

"What's the spell supposed to do?"

Gerard shrugged. "I don't know, but I think it worked. You're right here with me, so I think that was it."

I scoffed. "There is no way the devil would tell you to kill a thousand men just for us to be here together."

Gerard shrugged. "I guess you're right. But can we please talk about this later? I so want to fuck you right now!"

I laughed. "Take off those pants and maybe I'll consider it." I didn't even get to finish talking since Gerard had already taken off his pants, a huge bulge in his underwear. For fuck's sakes. I pulled Gerard back on top of me and we continued making out. As we were kissing, the thought of the medal and its spell still flooded my head. But when Gerard and I were completely naked he started to fuck me senseless, making me forget all about the medal and what kind of power it possibly had.