Chapter 10

"Okay, that was weird." Adrenaline admitted. "Wasn't expecting Pete Wentz and Mikey Way to be in a relationship. But then again, I wasn't expecting Neon to be in a relationship with Gerard Way."

"Hey!" I protested. "Oh, wait. Never mind. I wasn't expecting that either."

"It's so nice how you two got married." Ray commented.

"About fucking time." Frank agreed.

I put a hand on my hip. "And what was that weird kissing session? Not the one with Gerard. I'm talking about Bri. What the hell was that all about?"

A small blushed crept across his cheeks. "Well, uh..." He looked back at her and even though she kept her distance between all of us, she was apparently listening to every word we were saying. She blushed and got up and ran. Weird. I've never seen this kind of behavior from her before. Frank looked sad. "I guess I should go after-" I stopped him by putting an arm over his chest.

"Let me." I insisted. "She's my cousin. I know her better than any of your two. Besides, it'd be nice to catch up after she tried to kill me."

"What!?" All my friends said in surprise, but then there was Frank and Ray groaning and saying, "ugh, this again?" "You never put this shit behind you!"

"Can all of you just the fuck up?" I finally snapped and everyone was caught by surprised. I haven't snapped like that in a long time. I took a breath. "I'm going after her whether you like it or not and don't any of you dare to even think about following me." Before anyone could say anything else I scampered down the path where Bri had gone down.

It wasn't hard to find her and it didn't take very long. She's one of the slowest people I've met. She seemed to be a little pissed that I followed her, but she was already out of breath (do the dead breathe?) and she sat down. Cautiously, I sat down next to her. "Hey. So...what's up with you and Frankie?" I began. Awkward way to start a conversation, but why not?

She glared at me in response. "Why would you care?"

"Because you're my cousin." I answered simply. "And he's my friend."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Just because we're family doesn't mean you care about me. And besides...things are really complicated with me and Frank."

"What do you mean?"

She sighed. "I don't...I don't know. I'm not sure if he still likes me or he just feels bad for me and he's just pretending to like me. I mean, I don't blame him. I did try to kill you when I found out you were dating Gerard. I was just so...so mad at you! You have a perfect life, (y/n)! Perfect husband, perfect friends, perfect looks. And what am I? I was just simply a burden to you. I was a loose end that had to be cut to make your life better. I was so so so mad at you, (y/n). And then when I sought my revenge, I randomly ran into Frank. I almost didn't recognize him, but when I did we instantly hit off. He asked me what I was doing out alone, and I told him I did t have any family left. He felt bad for me and we started bonding. Out of the blue, he asked me out. I was surprised that the Frank Iero would ask me out. So like a crazy fangirl, I accepted without hesitation.

"Later on, he told me he wanted me to meet his friends. I agreed, of course. So when he took me to the diner, I was surprised to find you there. Then when Frank explained you and Gerard were dating I was pissed because 1) I always liked Gerard more than Frank and 2) you were alive, carrying on with your perfect life and never gave a damn about me. You didn't even recognize me! So when Grace started her...menstruation, I thought it would be a perfect time to threaten you since I know no one would hear us. And when I was so close to killing you, that's when Mikey shot me.

"So here I am now, sitting next to the girl who I wanted to kill, but I got killed before her and stuck with short bean problems." She kicked her boot in the ash covered ground. "So yeah, go ahead. Judge me."

Oh yeah, did I have a lot to judge her for, but instead I said, "I'm not going to judge you."

She looked up at me, surprised. "You're not?"

I shook my head. "No. I got it. Romance issues, family issues. We're almost in the same page here. So let's make a deal: I'll help you get through this stuff, but you can't hate me anymore. Do we have a deal?" I stuck out my hand to her.

She stared at my hand for a few seconds, then me, then my hand again before shaking with a grin spreads across her face. "Deal."