Ok so...

It's been a while since I updated. I know I promised I would update the bonus chapters, but honestly, I haven't been feeling it. I've been working on this series since I was in seventh grade (so like, almost 4-5 years ago) and honestly I just can't. I really want to make you guys happy, but I just have no motivation to continue this. Looking back on it, I do find the whole series cringe (like seriously wtf was that smut scene in the first book??) and I just don't really wanna continue working on it. I might quit Wattpad altogether, I'm not sure yet. I still want to work on the Andy Leo fic, but even I'm having trouble wanting to continue writing it.

Anyway, you guys have been the best audience I've ever had, for real. Everyone here is so kind and supportive, not only to me, but to each other. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to write for you all, even if I was just some horny middle schooler thirsting after some older guy in an emo band. I really wish the best for all your well beings and hope you had fun reading as much as I had fun writing.

So unfortunately, I am ending the series here, but I honestly love you all and am so sorry to do this. You guys have all been amazing.

Signing off for now,
-Bri <3