the end.

Ok, so I came to a decision. I'll tell you how the story ends and do the Q&A since I never did it.

Gerard tells everyone what happened with the medal and they took that answer since nothing else seemed reasonable. The later chapters were inspired by Supernatural. The child is born and she grows up very quickly. (I was supposed to make another poll of what you guys wanted the name to be). You and Gerard have a difficult time raising this child as she grows up really fast, but soon her aging process began to slow down when she was just a preteen.

Frank and Bri try again on their relationship as Frank decided she deserved a second chance. Pete and Mikey didn't get back together, but they did decided to leave the past in the past and stay friends. Eventually, Brendon died in a freak chocolate accident and soon after, Ryan died in a car crash. They both joined the Black Parade and that's when shit got weird.

Since you'd already given birth to your daughter, you started helping the parade run again while you, Gerard, and Mikey took turns looking after your daughter. When the parade stopped to pick up some newly deceased, Adrenaline pulls you over and explains she still believes in her theory of Gerard being Satan and persuade you to try to get him to fess up on how he met Lindsey and how Bandit came about. You hesitated with this, but did it anyway since it wouldn't hurt to try.

Gerard confirmed everything Adrenaline said was true, except that he was Lucifer. He was actually a demon using Gerard's vessel. Before Gerard died, he literally made a deal with the Devil and Lucifer himself had not told Gerard what would happen if his secret was discovered. So when he died, Lucifer ordered one of his demons to follow his soul to the Black Parade. Lucifer's plan was to create a half-human half-demon hybrid so that he could have an ultimate weapon to destroy the human world once everything could be set.

Brendon eavesdrops on this conversation and pulls you aside to tell you he knows a way how to kill a demon and he can help you save your child and free everyone in the parade, but at a great cost: your life and Gerard's. Ryan -who was looking for Brendon- overheard what he said and didn't want you to risk your life. Ryan argues with Brendon saying there has to be a better way, but Brendon swears there is no other way.

With determination to save your child and the world, you allow Brendon to help you kill the demon and free the dead, much to Ryan's dismay. The ritual was complicated and once the demon in Gerard found out what you two were trying to pull, he tried to stop you, but it was too late. The ritual was done and the demon inside Gerard died, as well as Gerard himself. Brendon had told you before you started the ritual that this kind of ritual would have you dead for good and would erase the Black Parade of existence.

As the ritual had exhausted you, your time was running out. You asked Mikey if he could be the father figure for your daughter, and made Frank and Bri help out Mikey. Your daughter -who was with the Idiotic Killjoys and the three parade goers- rushed over to you when she heard what happened, but it was too late. Her running to you was the last thing you saw was before you died.

The last chapter was supposed to be in third person pov and it has your daughter talking to you at your grave. She explains that Uncle Mikey had told her everything that happened and that she hopes you and Gerard are happy wherever you are. She explains what life is like on the human world, and says that Bri home schools her since your daughter started discovering superhuman abilities due to her demon genetics. She goes off to go back home with her uncle before she set down your old ray gun beside your grave.

Q&A:

Q: What inspired you to write this series?
A: I never published my own fanfiction before, but I read a series that made me want people to read my work. I was inspired to write this story from a series called the 'I'm Not Okay' series by phillynilly. I'm a huge fan of that series and I enjoyed their writing. I thought it was cool how far they got the story going. (Edit: Holy shit, they just randomly cut off the series, too) If you have read the series before, you might notice there were a few things that were similar. But while I was reading that series, I was reading another Gerard Way x reader fanfic. I don't remember what it was called, but it was set in the Danger Days era and I took a similar idea to what that fic offered. I just added my own twist to it. So really, I just combined two different fanfics into one and smashed Supernatural into it.

Q: What makes you so good at writing?
A: I wouldn't say I'm a good writer, but English and Language Arts is my expertise. I got an opportunity to get into a GT class for Language Arts, but I turned it down. Also, I've read so many fanfics in my life I just picked up on other's writing skills and put it into my own words in stories. After reading so much, you just kind of pick up on things and just start writing really good. As for my ideas, I just get inspired other fanfics or tv shows.

Q: Are you planning on making more stories?
A: I don't think so...I still have a ways to go on Two Sided (Vic x reader x Kellin) and I'm only just getting started with We Know It's Real (Denis Stoff x reader). I plan to release Fangirl (Kevin Ghost x reader) by January 1st. But I think that should occupy me enough. But maybe for this story I may add bonus chapters that were originally going to be in here. Maybe.

Q: What's your current favorite band?
A: Ooh, that's a tough one. Right now, I'd say I'm really obsessed with Ghost Town. But I have just started getting really into Chelsea Grin and Attila (I know they've been around for a while now, but I only now decided to start listening to them).

Q: Would you ever write a Frerard fanfic?
A: I'm not good at writing gay fanfics, but maybe I'd give it a shot in my spare time.

So I guess that's it, then. It's really the end. But if you'd like to see what I'm currently working on, check out my other stories. Stay true to yourselves and don't let anybody stop you. Not even death or the police. Anyway, stay happy not crappy, life's a bitch; don't quit, and peace out thug pugs (wtf is wrong with me). But seriously, take care of yourselves :)

All the love,
Bri