prologue

I sat by my window the wind blowing the brown hair from my pale freckled face. I watched the stars twinkle, humming softly. I've been a orphan for as long as I can remember. I possessed some strange magic, which made me a outcast. My brown eyes glistened with tears. "I want to be free of this place." I muttered carful not to wake the others. My heart filled with loneliness. I blinked confused as I saw two glowing orbs in the sky. I tilted my head to the side. They looked like....Eyes. I jumped up rushing to my bed in fear. It was a shadow. The shadow came through the open window, floating towards me. I hugged my blanket up around me, watching it with caution. The shadow lunged forward latching onto my wrist. "Help!" I cried out as it jerked me from my bed. No help came. The shadow pulled me out of the comfort of the orphanage walls, out into the open air. My eyes started to grow foggy from fear as I passed out.

My eyes where heavy as I opened them. I stretched my aching arms. Sand caked the side of my face as I pushed my self up into a sitting position. I looked around seeing I was on a island. The waves lapped at my bare feet. 'the little girls at the orphanage need me!' I thought back to the girls I would sing and tell stories to. A stick snapped from in the dark forest that was in front of me. I stood quickly brushing of my 'My chemical romance' shirt off. "H-hello?!?" I stuttered out my voice raspy. I cringe slightly at it. Walking....I heard something walking towards me. I backed up till I stood in the water. A talk blonde boy walked out from the forest, a sinister smirk plastered to his face. He tilted his head to the side. I could hardly see his face but could tell there was a scar running across it. He walked closer as I backed up. I was waist deep in the black water. The moon being my only light. He grabbed me pushing me forward. He held my arms behind my back. He lead my through the forest. I tripped over roots.

We came to a field in which a camp was. "Felix." A deep British voice called out. I looked up to meet emerald green eyes. My breath hitched in my throat. "Hello love what's your name?" He asked a smirk present on his face. "S-shiloh." I said looking away. He chuckled turning his back to me to walk away. "Wait?!?" I called suddenly finding my normal voice. He turned around eyebrow arched up. "Who are you and where am I?" I asked him taking a step forward. He smiled a crooked smile. "I'm Peter. Peter Pan and welcome to Neverland love." He said almost sweetly.

It's been eight years now since I was brought to Neverland​. I've been thirteen for eight bloody years! Well Pan taught me how to hunt, make weapons, climb and other useful stuff. I'm a pretty fast runner and can fight well. Pan adopted a new nickname for me calls me Songbird since I'll sing to the younger boys. I like to mock Pan too. I use bloody alot to make fun of him.

I walk into my tent slowly my eyes darting back and fourth. I reached for my dagger gripping it in my hand tightly, my knuckles turning white. I walked outside​the fresh air hitting my face the smell of fresh dirt drifted to my nose. Gosh how I loved that smell. One of the boys ran up his shaggy red hair covering one of his green eyes. "Mother!" He shouted happily "Well you tell us a story?" I chuckled sadly running a hand through his hair. "Later Tristan." I cooed

*3rd person pov*
Shiloh walked to Pan a smile gracing her thin lips. He looked up at her with a smirk. "Hello Songbird." He said softly. She took the dagger from her boot stabbing him in the stomach. Shock covered everyone's face including Shiloh's. She didn't think she would be able to do it. With her whole body quivering in shock, she dropped the dagger and ran. She chances where slim, but she couldn't let that stop her. It was escape or death. And she wasn't ready to die. With that she walked into the rain and didn't look back. That was the last time the Lost boys ever saw her. Pan was furious. "I'll find you Songbird!" He snarled

*Shiloh's pov*
I dropped the magic bean think of a place with no magic. No Lost boys. And most importantly no Pan. I watched the green vortex appear I sighed jumping in.