chapter sixteen

Shiloh fell asleep, curled up in Newt's arms. She shivered. Newt looked at the girl, holding her tighter.

The light appeared in the sky, the walls opening. The sound causing Shiloh to wake up, still in Newt's arms. She saw Thomas and Aquata approaching. Newt limped over. "What happened?" He asked; he sounded almost angry. "How in the bloody-" He was cut off. "We'll tell you later." Thomas interrupted. "We have to save Alby." Shiloh nodded as her and Minho stood up. Newt's face went white. "What do you mean? He's alive?"
"Just come here." Thomas headed to the right, craning his neck to look high up at the wall, searching along the think vines until he found the spot where Alby hung by his arms and legs far above them. Thomas pointed up, not saying a word. Newt looked up, seeing his friend. "Is he...alive?"
"I don't know. Was when I left him up there." Thomas said. "When you left him..." Newt shook his head. Shiloh joined them. "You and Aquats get your butts, inside, get yourselves checked by the med-jacks. You look bloody awful. I want the whole story even they're done and you're rested up." She said, arms crossed. "Shy I don't need the med-jacks to check-" Aquata started. Shiloh raised a hand, silencing the girl. "Don't argue with my Aqu I was worried sick, I finally fell asleep and got maybe a hours worth of sleep. Newt and Minho didn't even sleep!" She exclaimed. The girl hung her head before nodding. Thomas was about to protest, when Aquata grabbed him by the arm and forced him to walk towards the Glade. "We need sleep. And bandages. Now!" He knew she was right and gave in. Gally looked over, rushing to his girlfriend. He kissed her softly. "Are you okay?" He asked. Aquata nods before continuing to the med-jacks.

Shiloh and Newt brought Alby to the med-jacks as Aquata, Minho and Thomas slept. Cliff got the serum, injecting it into Alby's bloodstream. The girl looked away, Newt walking over, wrapping his arms around her. "Everything will be okay." He said, kissing her head. Shiloh snuggled into his chest, jumping as Alby screamed going through the Changing. "Newt we should get so rest." She told him. "You sleep, I don't think I could." Newt told her. Shiloh laid down, closing her eyes. Newt sat down beside her, running his hands through her hair.

~dream~

Shiloh opened her eyes, she was on that island again. She groaned. "Hello love." A British voice said. She looked over. "It's you again." She murmured. "Name's Peter Pan." He informed. His dark eyes, softened. "Your losing your magic Love. You've been away for to long " He said softly. Felix and Tristan appeared beside him. "Hello boys." Shiloh said. "You remember Felix and Tristan, right Songbird?" Peter asked. Memories flashed through her head. "Yes." She nods. He grinned. "Remember us love...we'll come and get you soon." Peter walked forward, kissing her forehead.

~end of dream~

Shiloh woke up, for once not scared of her dream. She saw Newt's arm around her, his head resting on her collar bone. Soft snores escaped his lips, his breath tickling her jaw bone. She smiled looking down at the boy. She moved to where her face was on his chest and his chine on her head. She feel asleep, cuddling with her secret loved one.

(This is so short I'm Soo so sorry! But that picture )