Chapter 7

Fallacy POV
____________________________________
  Waking up, I yawned and hopped out of bed. After I had gotten dressed, I opened the door and strode into the hallway.

  The curtains were closed, as always. The light wouldn't kill me in mere seconds, as rumors say, but it still would hurt me a bit.

   As I walked downstairs, I noticed that the table has been set for 4, Jasper, Celeste, me, and..... Encre.

  It was strange, having a mortal here. Although, the real test would be when she came downstairs, and I could scent her blood.

  After all, she was one of the rare skeleton mortals with blood.

"Good morning, m'lord." I heard a voice say from behind me.

"Good morning, Suave. Is my son awake yet?"

"No, m'lord. He's still asleep. Breakfast is almost ready. Should I wake him?"

"Yes, thank you." I responded.

  Hearing a yawn, I looked on top of the stairs and saw Celeste yawning.

"Good morning." I called to her.

"Huh, and here I thought I was the first one up." She said, as she slid down the stair rail.

  Jasper was the next one to come down. He looked like he was still very tired, as he kept running at his eye-sockets and yawning.

   The last person to wake was Encre. She stepped down the stairs politely.

"Good morning." She said softly.

   After that, we all sat down to eat.

Encre POV
____________________________________
  Breakfast was actually quite pleasent. I had expected Fallacy and Jasper to eat or drink blood, but instead they just ate normal mortal breakfast items.

   There was little conversation, as we all were eating.

   When we had finished, Celeste for up and said,

"I think I'll go for a hunt. I'll be back later."

   Fallacy just missed and stood up as well, walking away from the table.

  What had Celeste meant by 'a hunt?'

Celeste POV (Finally!)
____________________________________
   I was going to look for my friends, to make sure that they're alright. I was still do worried about Lunar.

   When had he become so terribly bad? Why did he? Was it my fault?

   I needed to clear my head.

   I turned to my wild form and ran. Pretty soon, the scent of deer stained the wind. I slowly walked toward it, making sure that I was down wind.

    Pretty soon I saw them, they were actually quite beautiful. I got in a position to rush them when....

Fallacy POV
____________________________________
  I knew Celeste wasn't gonna hunt. She was looking for the other wolves. She was always a terrible liar.

   I stepped into the library, pulling a book down, settling in my chair, and reading it.

   I didn't notice Fibi come in and start dusting shelves. She almost scared me enough to kill me.

"Lord Fallacy, I'm heading down to town. Is there anything specific you like me to fetch?" She asked.

"Nothing in particular. Just the normal items." I replied.

   Fibi was the maid that usually want to town, as she was a human and raised less suspicion. Actually, most, if not all, of my servants and maids were mortal or human.

   My wife had always had a soft spot for the mortals.... and she was killed for it. I would never, NEVER make the mistakes I had in the past. And I would also never move on.