Chapter 20

Encres POV
_______________________________________
I yawned and woke up nuzzled into something. I looked up and blushed a rainbow when I saw Fallacy. He wasn't awake yet, so I didn't move, as an attempt not to wake him. I was trying to remember why he was here... I then remembered falling asleep in the art room, so how was I here..?
Wait, I had a nightmare, hadn't I..? My eyes widen as I remembered that Id asked him to sleep with me. My blush became more opaque as I looked up at him again.
He was softly snoring, his arms still around me. I wonder, how long do vampires sleep? Or do they even need to sleep? I sighed softly.
I heard him wake and looked up again. He looked down at me and blushed, as if he'd forgotten why he was here.
"Good morning." He said tiredly.
"Good morning.." I replied.
He still had his arms around me, and he seemed to realize that. He blushed slightly more and took his arms away, sitting up.
I didn't want him to do that... I had been comfortable.
He looked at me as I sat up, and it appeared that he was thinking.
"T-thank you for staying last night..." I said nervously.
He smiled softly and nodded.
"It was no trouble."
I smiled shyly back. He chuckled and stood, stretching.
"I have business to attend to, I have to leave now." He said, turning to leave.
I nodded and smiled softly. He smiled back and left. I stayed sitting on the bed, only one thing on my mind. What business would he have to attend to at 5 AM?

Fallacy POV
_______________________________________
I went downstairs to see the mortal who was here last night. He was asleep in the chair, his scratches still visible. I walked over and looked at him. Celestes wolves would never do this. It had to be Lunar, he's the only one that would send wolves to attack someone like this.
I scowled slightly, thinking of him. Hes awful, he takes whatever he can from whoever he can. He even took the throne from Celeste...
I shook my head softly, I shouldn't remember that. It was a long time ago..
   I sighed and shook the guy awake. He awoke after a little bit. He looked around, seeming like he was wondering where he was. And then.. He saw ME.
   He immediately started screaming at me not to drink his blood and kill him. I face palmed.
"I won't hurt you." I said.
   He looked at me, fear still in his eyes.
"Y-you won't...?" He asked shakily.
   I nodded.
"I'm just wondering why you're in my castle, is all." I stated calmly.
   He nodded nervously.
"I was attacked by wolves, and the door was open..."
   I growled slightly.
   Who left the door open?!
   He cowered away slightly, and I sighed.
"You can stay here and we'll tend to your wounds. After that you'll leave."
   He nods shakily and looks at me gratefully.
"Thank you..."
   I nodded and left to find Suave. He could deal with this guy, I'm too lazy.
°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
Another chapter! Yay!
So, meh friend tagged me, but this is a different kind of tag. It's a friendship tag, started by slendersenpai908. It's basically where you tag 3 people whom you consider close and important to you on Wattpad!
Right, let's do this!

1. zenthesoul
Zen, I know you're the one that tagged me, but I don't care. You are legit one of my best friends, and I'm so, SO glad I met you!

2. FlameonLeaf
You have been so supportive of this book, and I appreciate it so much! Also, check out their Encre x Fallacy book, The Vampire and The Artist, it's really good!

3. _CatCoffee_
So this is NastyatheChimera and RenegadeMoka collab account. I use this cause I LOVE BOTH CHU AND CAN ONLY TAG 3. So, you guys both have AMAZING books, please keep writing! You've also both have my undying appreciation! So, yeah! Check out their books!

   Anyways, that's it! Sorry if you didn't get tagged, but I can only do 3, and I feel like these people really deserve it! Anyways,

SNO-CHAN OUT!!