Chapter 19

Fallacy POV
____________________________________
   I was going to check on Encre. She'd been in the room for a few hours, and I hadn't known if she'd come out. I gently knocked, waiting for her to answer. When she didn't, I was a bit fearful. I slowly opened the door and saw her sleeping, her head on her arms, in the desk.
   I chuckled and walked over to her. I was about to shake her... but I couldn't. She was so peacful! I carefully picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the room. I walked throughout the hallways until I came to her room. I opened the door and set her down on the bed, covering her.
   She smiled softly in her sleep and curled deeper into the covers. I looked down at her and smiled, turning to leave.
(This is now a your choice story! You can pick which option you want, but they'll both lead to the same thing!)
1. Encre grabbed my hand.
2. I heard a crash outside.

(1) Encre grabbed my hand. I blushed slightly and looked back at her. She was half awake, and murmured,
"Please don't go..."
   I blushed in response but walked to the other side of the bed and slipped under the covers, curling around her. She snuggled into my chest in her sleep, and I softly chuckled. I wrapped an arm around her, and she smiled softly while sleeping.
   I yawned slightly and felt my eyelids slowly close. Before soon, I was asleep next to Encre, peacfully sleeping.

(2) I heard a crash outside, and decided to see what it was. I stepped out of the door and quietly closed it. Walking through the halls, I looked for anything out of the ordinary. Nothing was, everything seemed the same as usual.
   I walked around a bit more, till I was in the entrance room. The door was open, and someone was sitting in a chair, covered in blood and ripped apart, barely alive. I walked over and looked at them. They looked up at me, and they're eyes widened.
"Please, don't hurt me..."
   I looked down at him my gaze a mix of a curious stare and an angered glare. Curious of what hurt them, angered that they were here.
"What hurt you?" I asked.
"Wolves... lots of them..."
"Wolves? Wolves did this to you?"
   He nodded.
   I sighed slightly.
"You can stay here for tonight, but I want a better explanation tomorrow." I said sternly.
   He nodded and I walked away. He could stay there for the night, if I found anything stolen in the morning I would kill him, simple as that.
   I walked by Encres room and heard a bit of whimpering. I looked inside and saw Encre crying a bit in her sleep. I walked into the room, to wake her. I gently shook her, waking her.
   She looked up at me, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.
"You were having a nightmare." I told her softly.
   She looked up and nodded softly.
"I should leave now, to let you rest." I stood to walk away.
"Dont go, please...? I'm afraid I'll have another nightmare..." She said nervously, blushing.
   I blushed slightly but nodded, slipping into the bed next to her.
   She snuggled into my chest and I slipped my arms around her. I chuckled softly as she fell asleep, and soon I did too.

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°
GUESS WHO'S BACK!?!? Sorry, had to do that. Anyways, ALL OF MY FRIENDS ARE STARTING SCHOOL NOW! SO YAY!

I'm so lonely ;-;

Edit: So, uh, you guys get to choose 1 or 2 now, and the next chapter will be a new one... GOD DANG IT THIS IS SO HARD TO EXPLAIN!