Chapter 16

Encre POV
____________________________________
   I was in my room, drawing again. A bat had landed right outside my window, so I sketched it. It was really cute, and had blue around its eyes. It looked a bit like Fallacy, but it couldn't be. As far as I know, he can't turn into a bat.

   I was finishing the sketch, adding the final details. The bat curiously looked through the window, tilting its head.

   I giggled a bit and flipped the drawing around to show the bat. The little creature pressed its face up to the window and seemed to look at it. It was adorable, with it's little face scrunched up. I giggled and booped it's nose through the glass. It seemed surprised and almost fell off.

"Aww! Telement mignon!(So cute!)" I said, as the little bat looked at me.

   I know I sound crazy, but I think it smiled at me. It slowly looked away from me and started to fly away, all the while staying in shadows.

   I wonder why?

Fallacy POV
____________________________________
   I had turned into a bat, and was going to fly through the forest to check on Celestes village. She had wanted to go, but If Felicia had found out I'd be dead in a heartbeat. So, here I was, flying through the woods.

   I was just on my way, when I saw an open window. Curious, I went to check it out. I discovered quickly that it was Encre's room, and saw her drawing.

   Leaning up against the window, I could barely see her drawing. I squeaked, on accident of course, and caught her attention.

   She looked curious, and walked up to the window. I looked back, my wings at my side, pressed down. She giggled and flipped to a new page in her sketchbook.

   I assumed she was drawing me, so I stayed completely still. She concentrated pretty hard on me and the sketchbook, and I noticed her gaze kept flitting to my eyes.

   Did she know I was a vampire? Or was she clueless to why I had the blue around my eyes like my normal self...

   I figured I'd save that for later. Anyways, she looked like she was finishing, so I tilted my head a bit. She giggled a bit and flipped the drawing around to show me.

   I pressed my face up against the window to see. She giggled and touched my nose through the glass.

   I was surprised by this, and almost fell off.

"Aww! Telement mignon!" She said, slightly squealing.

   I couldn't understand it, since it was in French, but from the look on her face she propably thought that I was adorable.

   I looked up at her, and she looked back at me, and for the first time, I really noticed her eyes. One was a star, beautiful and shining brightly. The other was a cyan oval.

   When I looked her in the eyes, I honestly couldn't help but smile.

And she smiled back at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. I just want to say,
WHAT?!
HOW DID THIS FANFIC GET 3.22K VIEWS?!

I just wanna thank you guys, and say that for this I'll make a random book of thanks, art, poetry, and more. I also wanna add that if you want me to put your OC in here, just comment them, how they look, and if they're a mortal, vampire, or werewolf.

I WILL take all OCs, as long as they're appropriate. Thanks for supporting me, guys, and STAY DETERMINED!

CIAO
-Sno