A/N

SOOOO..... the plays over! It was actually pretty hard, but whatever.

   Okie, so I need to ask you guys a question.

   If I made a book about my two Sans OCS, Reason and Madness, would you read it?

   I'll just give a quick description of them:

  They basically are keepers of the storylines of every AU, constalntly. They both try as hard as they can to not be discovered, as they are meant to be secrets.

Reason- Has a white, hardcover notebook in which the storylines appear in two different ways, one of which will be the one that whoever it's for chooses. Always had a guitar strapped to his back, and wears a puffy, sleeveless jacket and a long sleeve gray t-shirt under it. Wears gray khakis and black boots.

Madness- Gives negative personalities. Has a black, hardcover notebook, with the same stuff in it as Reasons. Wears a furry, black, sleeveless jacket with a short sleeve gray t-shirt. Wears black khakis with black tennis shoes.

   So.. there are their descriptions. Basically, what would happen in the story would be that a terrible path, where Ink dies, is chosen to be taken.

   Of course, Reason wants to interfere, but Madness won't let him, because of the only rule in their job; DON'T INTERFERE WITH THE PATHS CHOSEN.

   Reason feels he must interfere, so he sneaks around Madness and leaves, not looking at the two new paths.

   Madness had already seen them, and one of the paths had included Reason dying. Madness tried to stop him from interfering, but Reason didn't listen.

   What will happen? Will Lunacy let Lucid die, or will Lunacy break the rule?

   Soo... should I make the book? Please tell me. Thanks.

Sno-Chan OUT!

BAI

Edit: JDJDNDBDJDBDBDJHDHXSVAVSJSVSHJJSVSVSHSHSHDV HAD BSBSB

HOW.

1.57 K READS?!

THANK YOU SO, SOOOO MUCH EVERYONE! YOU'RE ALL SUPER AMAZING AND GREAT!

THAT'S ALL FOR THIS EDIT!

BAAAAII