Chapter 28

The sword his Asgores neck, immediately severing his head. Silence. Shocked silence. From everywhere. Even the breeze seemed to stop, and silence everything furthermore.
   Lunar turned, his torso now blood stained, as Asgores headless body collapsed to the ground. He let a grin over take his face, and moved his hand. A sign for the troops.
   Then came the bloodshed. The horrible screams of hundreds of innocents being brutally murdered.
   Eterna was enraged, and fought back viciously. They think they can just come in, murder our leader, and kill us all?! She thought, becoming more angered by the second.
   A hand grabbed her neck and lifted her. One of Lunars warriors was there, a cold and insane glint in his steely blue eyes. She gasped and struggled for breath. Then kicked his chest. He gasped, she could feel his ribs break as she freed herself. She fight, and she WOULD win.

   Celeste sprinted to Fallacys castle, tears streaking down her face. She'd made a mistake, a terrible mistake. She knew now her brother would never change. She burst through the doors. Everyone looked at her with shocked expressions.
   Fallacy lay in a heap on the floor, Encre cradling his passed out body lovingly.
   A thought struck her. I hope I'll one day find love... she sighed.
"Lunars going to kill everyone and take the kingdoms!!" She cried out.
   A gasp here, mortified shrieks there. But none of them huge. No one trusted her, after all. And why should they? She betrayed them and kidnapped Fallacy.
   Yet, Encre stood and looked her straight in the eyes.
"Rhis true?" She asked shakily, her French accent thickening.
   Celeste nodded, and Encre turned to the others.
"We must trust her, only make us stronger if speak truth." She said patchily, since she forgot some English.
"Rhank you.." Celeste said softly to her.
   Encre only nodded, and preparations began.

   Sebastian stopped his horse. He could hear screams. The slaughter has begun. He thought to himself, as he slowed his horse and headed more towards the mortal kingdom. Lunar had finished once he got there, the remaining mortals trembling in fear.
   He could see why, the blood was everywhere and the stench was almost unbearable. He sighed and turned his horse, heading away. Heading straight for his doom.

   Encre was busy, preparing the kingdom for war. They all seemed to respect her, and she seemed confident. But inside, she was very nervous and scared. The children and their mothers had been moved into the dungeon, for safety, and all who could fight were defending. No death would come unless necessary.

   Lunar, on the other hand, was fully prepared for war, and his troops were already charging towards the vampires kingdom. An insane grin laced his face, and blood stained all of them. It was a truly gruesome sight, straight from a horror movie. They charged on, not willing to show up.
   A few had been killed, but Lunars army was still a far superior force than any others.

   Fallacy was now awake, and was making preparations at Encres side. He was to be on the front lines, and she was to be tending to the hurt and injured. They weren't prepared enough. They needed more time, more warning.
   Fallacy stood in front of the castle, a line of vampires on each side of him. They were all prepared, he hoped. But was hope ever enough?

   The werewolves approached, Lunar at the forefront. He had an intimidating, insane grin, and Fallacy stared. This monster had killed itself.... or had it killed the host? They approached hard, and hit harder. The battle began, blood spraying and swords clashing, teeth against claws, vampires against wolves. Fallacy went for Lunar, but he disappeared.
Instead of shrugging it off and assuming he was fighting elsewhere, he rushed into the castle. A scream broke out just then, followed by the sharp CLANG of a sword. Fallacy burst in, to see Lunar standing above Encre. But he wasn't attacking.
   His sword was on his back, and he was talking to Encre. She was shaking, but listening.
   Fallacy ran at Lunar, who looked at him. Lunar dodged his attack, and Fallacy hit the wall. Encre cried out, seeing her lover hurt like that.
  Fallacy regained himself and glared venomously back. Lunar had the same glare, but didn't kill him. Instead, he looked at Encre again.
"My living masterpiece, why don't we just run away from here? You'll be safe as my bride, my only love~" he cooed out at her.
   Encre slowly nodded.
"NO!!" Je pscreeched, and jumped at Lunar.
   The attack caught him off guard, the screech had disturbed him. They both fell to the ground and fought. No sword used, just fists, legs, claws and teeth. Encre watched in horror.
"ENOUGH!!" Lunar yowled, throwing Fallacy to the side.
   Black liquid was dripping heavily from his new wounds. He advanced on Encre.
"If you wont accept, then you'll have to DIE!!" He screeched, leaping at her.
   A wolf leaped in. Its fur was pitch black, and it landed against Lunar, throwing him away from Encre.
   Celeste!! Fallacy thought, watching.
   The wolf went into normal form.. this wasn't Celeste. He had black hair, cut clean, and instead of the galaxy eyes Lunar and Celeste had, this stranger had dark brown eyes that appeared black.
"You are a heartless, bloodthirsty, changed werewolf, Lunar." He spat at the taller, whom was staring at him.
   Lunars eyes were wide.
"Y.. you're dead..... I killed Auntie....... you didn't know how........" he stuttered, seeming genuinely shocked.
"Who said I was alone?! At least someone cared enough about me to come after!!" The newcomer screeched, and ran at Lunar, pulling out a knife and stabbing his neck.
   Lunar gagged, stumbling backwards, as the stranger did it again and again and again. Lunar fell to the ground, the black liquid now mixed with blood. His eyes were half closed, and his mouth was twisted in agony.
   The stranger pulled out his knife and stared down at Lunar. The life slowly drained from his eyes.
   A mutual shock reigned, and yells were heard outside.
   The stranger calmly took Lunars body and went outside. He screeched and threw the body in the middle.
   The fighting slowly stopped, shock spreading through the crowd. Encre and Fallacy had followed him out. The newcomer stood at a high point and cleared his throat.
"My name is Sebastian LaLabelle. I am the true Prince of the fallen werewolf kingdom. Lunar killed my mother, Queen LaLabelle, and forced me into hiding with my servant, where I've stayed for years. But now I've returned, and I plan to take back my kingdom. Whomever rejects my rule will leave, and never return. I hereby banish all of Lunars most faithful followers." The stranger, Sebastian, said. He hopped down and got on a horse before galloping off. Everyone slowly dispersed, and Lunars body, and all the others, were carried away.

   Suave carried away all of the bodies, with help from the others. Lunar was his responsibility, and he was shockingly heavy. He grunted and dragged the werewolf to the grave yard. He hauled off the heavy armor, and a black liquid dripped down. It gathered, forming a small puddle. Suave watched, not knowing whether to be scared or intrigued. It bubbled, boiling over, and whispered one thing.
"Niiiightmaaaare.." it hissed softly.
   Suave watched. Then went on with his cleaning. It's just the blood... it's just the smell...... he told himself.

   Gazelle was helping clean. A soft rustle disturbed her. She looked up quickly. Was someone still alive?!
"Hello?" She called out.
   No response... until a soft chuckle.
   She looked around more. This person was faking the whole time!!
"This isn't funny! Come out!" She yelled, now a bit less certain. Where were the other maids and servants?
"Niiiiiightmaaaaaare...." A voice cooed softly.
..... was that a person in the distance?