10. It's something confidential.

This chapter is again going to be in Farshad's P.O.V. It goes back to the time where he and Umniyah meet at the café. NOTE: This is BEFORE the mid-semester break.

Farshad's P.O.V

Where in the world was Umniyah? Farshad thought impatiently. He had sat at the café, waiting for Umniyah for fifteen minutes and she still hadn't arrived! He ordered yet another mug of hot chocolate as he waited for her.

Once his order arrived and he began sipping his hot chocolate, his sister finally decided it was time for her to show up.

"Assalamualaykum, Farsh!" She greeted brightly, as she slid under the chair opposite him.

"Wa'alaykumsalaam. What in the world took you so long?" Farshad asked her.

"Oh, sorry for that! I got a little caught up at uni. I had to go and inform my roommate that I'll not be with her for lunch," Umniyah answered.

"Oh, right. How comes last year you barely spoke about your roommate, leave alone spoken to her?" Farshad asked her, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, well, I have a new roommate this year. We've become besties!" Umniyah replied.

"That's nice, sis. Now please, order quickly, I've got afternoon lectures to attend to!" Farshad answered.

They both placed their orders and as they were waiting for their food to arrive, Farshad's friend, Umayr burst into the café, and as soon as he spotted Farshad, he motioned to Farshad to come to him.

"Umni, hold on, alright? A guy from my lot is here and he wants to speak to me. I'll be back in a bit," Farshad told his sister and walked over to Umayr.

"What's up, dude?" Farshad asked him.

"Those guys, Murat and Warner. I've found their whereabouts, but Farshad, these people are so difficult to track down!" Umayr said.

"Just tell me, man. Where are they right now?" Farshad questioned.

"They have left your town, and have come here to this town. Don't know why, but I don't know if they'll stay here for too long," Umayr answered.

"Okay. And do you know where they are in this town?" Farshad asked.

"Northwest area," Umayr answered.

"Dang! I wanted them to be in my city from where they escaped because I'm to go there for mid-semester break in two and a half weeks. Now I'll have to stay here!" Farshad muttered.

"Sorry, man. But at least tell me, if they've not done anything to you, then why on earth are you so bent on getting to them?" Umayr asked.

"My dad was a policeman. He's the one who got them into jail in the first place. And now that he's no more, I see it as my responsibility to get them back inside. And dude, do you really think if I know I'm capable of getting them inside, I'll just sit back and watch them commit their crimes scot-free?" Farshad answered.

"Well, good luck with that. I'll take your leave now. See you at campus," Umayr said, and left.

Farshad walked back to the table where Umniyah was, his expression stone-hard and filled with determination.

"What's up, bro?" Umniyah asked him, noticing his expression.

"Don't worry about that. It's something confidential," Farshad answered her simply.

They both ate in silence, and then after they were done, Farshad lifted his head up to look at his sister.

"Umniyah, I'll have to go. I wish you wouldn't have come so late so we could have spent proper time together!" Farshad said.