Chapter 2

(F/B/F) means favorite breakfast food.

(Your P.O.V)

I wake up in a not so comfortable bed. I probably woke up 100 times during the night. Besides that I need to get ready to go to the cafe, or my new Job. I am very happy that I got a job pretty quick. 

After you got ready you made (F/B/F) and ate it. Once you were done you decided to leave a bit early. You locked up the house and went to the car. But as you get there you could hear something in the bushes nearby. It sounded like a cat meowing.

You look in the bushes to see a tiny black and white kitten. You gasped and took out your phone. You called a pet rescue and told them about the kitten. You grabbed the tiny thing and put it in your arms. Once they got there they told you to stop by if you wanted to see it. You nodded and watched them leave. You hoped that little guy was going to be okay.

I jumped in my car and headed to the Maid Cafe. I watched people go by as I drive through the roads. I have seen a lot of people together and doing cute things. I wish that I could something like that but I don't know that many people. Maybe this was my chance to be in a relationship.... 

Or not I don't really know. Once I got to the Maid Cafe, I went inside and looked around.

"(Y/N)~San is here! Kawaii~Chan is happy to see you. Aphmau~Senpai should be here soon. With Gene~Kun and Aaron~Kun." She said. 

"Oh, Who's Aaron and Gene?" I asked. She went back to a table that had blueprints on it. "Aaron~Kun is Aphmau~Senpai's Boyfriends and Gene~Kun is Aphmau~Senpai's Friend and an employee." She explained as she took out one of the blueprints. She opened it and on it was what the outfits should look like. 

"Kawaii~Chan is having a hard time trying to figure out which dress to use. Can (Y/N)~San help Kawaii~Chan?" She asked. "Oh, well I guess I could but I'm not really good with these things." I answered. We talked a bit and soon Aphmau came with I could only guess was Aaron and Gene.

Aaron was most likely the guy that had his arm around Aphmau's shoulder. The other guy had black hair and beautiful blue eyes. He seemed rather familiar. 

"Good afternoon Aphmau! You two must be Gene and Aaron right?" I said as they sat at the table. "So your the one who Aphmau hired yesterday. Well I'm Aaron. Aphmau's boyfriend." Aaron greeted with a handshake. I did the same with a smile. 

"Hi, (Y/N), right? I can fill you in on what happened before you came and what we are doing next." Gene explained to me how they got the place and told me that Kawaii~Chan is making the outfits. 

"Actually (Y/N)~San, can you and Gene~Kun go get the fabric for the outfits. There's a store nearby that you can go to. Kawaii~Chan can will give you a paper saying what fabric Kawaii~chan needs." Kawaii~Chan explained. 

I nodded and grab the list of supplies. I was going with Gene and because I just met him, I didn't feel comfortable going alone with him. "So, are we going in my car or are we walking?" I asked.

"Sure we can go in your car, to be honest I don't really care." Gene replied. We went out of the cafe and got in my car. I know what place Kawaii~Chan was talking about because I have passed by it while driving around 

It was a little awkward during the car ride. "Um, so how do you know Aphmau?" I asked, trying to make small talk. "Hm? I, uh, met her in high school. It was kinda rough back then though." he replied. 'Ugh High school..' I painfully thought.  "Right, high school.. Wasn't the best years for me too." I said. "Oh we're here."  

We got to the store. It was a art store, it had fabric and art materials and ribbon, all that stuff. I looked around with gene and asked him if he did anything Art related. "Not really but I have tried to draw a few times." He replied.

"Well, I do know how to somewhat draw a decent person. Maybe I could give you some tips?" I offered. He shrugged, "Maybe but I don't think I'll get the hang of it."
"Well maybe you will. It may be cliche but practice does make perfect." I said looking down at the list.

"I actually really like art/writing. (Sorry if you don't) It's very fun to write/draw whatever you imagine." I continued, "You get to make your own world. It pretty cool if you really think about it." I explained. "Wow, you do really like that." Gene replied. 

He stared at me the rest of the time we were there. It was a bit weird but I didn't really mind. We got all the stuff we needed and payed for it. No, I didn't pay for it because I had no money. Kawaii~Chan had given us the money.

We got back I'm the car with $59 worth of fabric. On the way back Gene and I talked a little bit more. I feel really comfortable with him, which is weird because I barely met him a few hours ago. 

"You're not as bad as you look (Y/N)." Gene complimented. "Hey! I don't look that bad." I joked. 

(It's 11:27. My schedule is still working or something I don't know. Hope you liked it and have a good day.)
Mariahreading out~
(947 words)