Chapter 3

(Your P.O.V.)

We chatted quite a bit while driving back to the cafe. I was learning more about Gene, I kinda like it too. But when we got back Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan were very joyful. They can really make a sad person happy and have a very lively vibe to them. Either way, I was glad to be back to the Cafe. Aphmau greeted me and pushed me towards a table with papers on it.

"(Y/N)! I need your help again. Can you please look at these?" Aphmau said shoving papers in my face. I looked at them nervously and made sure the papers did not fall. "Um, Ok Aphmau but what am I looking at?" I asked. She laughed nervously, "Well, these are some papers of the designs of the logo, the colors of the place, and the kitchen."

I nodded and went through them. The designs were okay but the colors...

They're okay. What really was cool was that the logo kinda looked like Kawaii~Chan. It said "Kawaii~Treat Maid~Sweet Cafe." It was pretty cute. I smiled as I got a pen and put a Check mark in the corner. This is what happened for the rest of the day. Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan would check on me every minute of so. Even Gene checked on me to make sure I was doing okay.

It took a long time to finish looking and picking designs because there were so many of them. It was hard to pick just one. So I stayed there longer than expected. Aphmau had to help me with some because I was still unsure. I'm not the best when it comes to choices.

When I was done Kawaii~chan told me to help with the measurements for the dress. I got up and let her do her magic. After that she stared to cut out pieces of fabric and sticked(?) them together. I left after a few hours of helping getting the paint and painting the walls. I think I saw Kawaii~chan was still there. I went to my car and drove home. As I was driving home I thought about the Kitty from earlier. Maybe I could go back for it or get a cat in general. It would be nice to have something to take care of animal. It's gives me stuff to do on my free time.

I get home and check my laptop for any notifications from Youtube. I close it after a little bit and put it on the table to charge. I grab my phone and head to my room. I put probably ten blankets under me so it not that unconformable. I got on my phone and check the time, 12:02 am, then put it down and close my eyes. Slowly drifting off into sleep.

~~~

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. I groan and answer it, No knowing who it was.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Hello? Is this (Y/N)~san? This is Kawaii~chan. Kawaii~chan would like to know when (Y/N)~san is coming in to help with the cafe." Kawaii~chan says. I look at the time. It read, '6:47 am'. I think for a moment and then say, "I'll come in at around 9:30ish. I still have to unpack a few things." I forgot to tell everyone else that I just moved here a couple days ago.

She sighs, "Um if it's possibly could you come in at 8? We really need the help." I replied with a "I'll try." Then we say our goodbyes and hang up.

I get out of bed, I really didn't want to. I went and got ready to start the day. I did my hair and put some clean clothes on and went to my car. Might as well go to the pet rescue place. I pulled up their address before leaving.

The place looks very, trustworthy? It looks nice. I open the glass doors and go to front desk. "Uh, hi. I called a few days ago. Found a kitten and would like to see how it was?" I asked.

"Hmm, Yup, right here. We named him Oreo just to know which cat he was. Right this way." The lady said, taking me into the back. Most of the dogs were in slightly bigger cages. Then she pointed to one certain cage.