Chapter 7

Reminder: (B/F/N) is best friend's name. 

{Your P.O.V.}

I wake up in someone's arms. Gene's arms. I smiled and got closer to him. 

"Hmm, so you're awake?" Gene blurted out. My eye's widened and my face lit up. "Y-yes, I see that you are t-too." I stuttered while trying to sit up. Gene looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Where ya going?" he purred. I leaned back onto the backboard. 

"No where at the moment." I informed. I looked at the tired mess next to me. "Gene?" I asked. 

"Hm? Yeah?" He replied. 

"What now..?" I questioned, looking around. He sat up next to me, "I'm not sure..." He continued, "What would you like to happen?" 

I looked down, then back at him. "Maybe, more of this..?" I suggested. He smiled, "Alright." He goes back into the warm covers. I soon follow him, and cuddle very close to him. 

"You think Kawaii~chan is gonna want us in earlier?" I murmured. Gene laughs, "That girl wants us together. But, let's not say here too late." Gene puts his chin on the top of my head. "Mmhh. Alright." I groaned as I fell back asleep. 

~ ~ ~ 

"(Y/N), wake up! Kawaii~chan just called me." Gene shouted while shaking. "Gene, you shake me again I'm going to throw up." I warned him. "Sorry, But we need to get to the cafe! Kawaii~chan just said that they're going to open the cafe soon." Gene explained, trying to find his shirt. 

I tilted my head, "When did your shirt come off?" My eyes widened "Did we...?" Gene looked at me, "Of course not," he smirked, "I would've remembered that." I blushed and went to go get ready. 

Of course Gene finished first so he had to wait on me. But once I was done we both got in my car. Gene wanted to drive because I've been driving us around this whole time. I didn't really care, I needed to put the picture of me and Gene as his contact picture. 

I blushed as I saw it again

I blushed as I saw it again. Gene looked towards me then back to the road. I quickly put it as his contact. "Hehe, now when I call you. I can see your....Face..." I stopped my train of thought, realizing that I was saying that out loud. 

"What was that?" Gene purred, "Were you going to say 'your handsome face'?" I blushed and tried to change the subject. "I think we are almost there. I wonder if Aphmau is going to use the logo she showed me." I wondered. Gene laughed, "Are you trying to change the subject?" 

"OH LOOK WE ARE HERE." I beamed and got out of the car. There was a big crowded in front of the store. A red ribbon was in front of the front doors. "Good, we're not late." I said rushing over to the doors. I watched as Aphmau, Aaron and Kawaii~chan stand in the front.