Chapter 8

(Your P.O.V)

Wow, okay, this is moving very fast. What I'm I going to do? Should I..? Oh no. I put my hands over my face and start my car. Before leaving the cafe I text (B/F/N) my address and that I'm leaving. I couldn't stop smiling, I can't believe this is happening. I mean my last thing I had with someone didn't end that great. 

But it did end which is good, and now I can make this different. I let out a deep breath, this is good? Yes, very good. I parked my car and went inside my apartment.

"HAHA! I beat you hear!" (B/F/N) smiled while leaning on my door. "This place sucks." She scoffed. I nudged her to get off the door, "This is the best I could do." I opened the door and she walked in. 

"No.." She looked around. "This place equally sucks." She groaned. "Yeah, so I've been to told."  "Don't worry, with my help this place will look great!" She cheered. I looked at her. "What?"  I said, puzzled. 

She looked at me nervously. "Right, haha, You see.." She started. I frowned, "What happen?" She looked down, "They kicked me out.." (B/F/N) was living with a few roommates. Some people that she didn't know, but she needed a place to live. They needed a roommate to pay a quarter of their house bill. 

"I was gonna ask you since you know, Best friend has a free room?" she mumbled. I smile and sigh, "Fine, You can stay here for now." She beamed, "Ah! Thank you so much!" She hugged me. 

"Heheh, Why did they kick you out in the first place?" I wondered. She blushed, "Haha, I was being to loud." She looked at me weirdly. My eyes widened and pushed her away, "Nevermind! I don't care anymore! Don't look at me like that!"

~ ~ ~

(B/F/N) and I ended up sitting at the table chatting and play random card games. Plus maybe a bit of alcohol... But I mean we weren't that drunk. We are old grown adults and we have to right to drink. 

"Alright, what should we do now?" She asked as she threw most of her cards down. I looked at her, she a small tint of red across her face. "Hmmm. I think there is a nearby club we can I go to. Heard they make food quick." I said putting my glass down. I may also be very drunk. 

"YAS! Let's go!" She said getting up and grabbing her bag. "Um what time do clubs close?" I asked looking at the time. (10:23) "We don't have to stay there to long. Just get a few drink and-" She opens the door to leave, only to see a surprised Gene. 

"Gene...? What the hell are you doing here?" (B/F/N) narrowed her eyes. Gene did the same, "I could ask you the same thing?" I looked at both of them in confusion. 

"I knew that you were the same idiot from high school." She growled. "You're one to talk." He retorted. I started to get nervous and didn't know what was going on. 

"Can you answer my question now? Why are you at my dearest (Y/N)'s house?" she commanded.  "I've came to hang out with her. I didn't know she allowed pest inside this apartment." he hissed, trying to come inside. (B/F/N) pushed him out lightly. 

"Yeah. She doesn't." (B/F/N) growled. "So I think you should beat it." The tension grew as the two went back and forth, yelling bad remarks. I froze and didn't know what to do. I tried to talk but the yell didn't stop. 

"If I knew you Gene, you are only here to mess something up. It's what you are good at." She snapped. "Well, I guess you don't know me then." he said as he held the door from closing on him. 

"You were the one who wanted to join us! It's not my fault you got in the crossfire." Gene retorted. I tilted my head, 'Join?'. (B/F/N) looked very red for rage and anger. 

"Actually, Gene, It's is your fault! Maybe if you weren't such a closed mined asshole, there wouldn't be crossfire in the first place!" (B/F/N) shoved Gene out of the doorway and slammed it shut, locking it. "I think I'll just chill on the couch" she grunted and jumped on the only thing in my living room. I stood there shocked. "Um, What was that about?" I worried. 

"I didn't think you were talking about him." she groaned. I lean on the back of the couch. "(Y/N), You didn't go to school with that monster. He was the worst, he's blackmailed, tagged the whole school, skipped school and picked fights with almost everyone." She explained and I frowned. 

"I can't stop you from seeing him," She sat up, "but I can tell you that he is going to be another Jackson." My eyes widened and when she said that. 

"Just, make your choice soon." she said, laying down and going to sleep. 

I looked down and walked to my room. I couldn't stop thinking about what she was talking about. I lay down and my terrible bed. It felt like my whole world just collapsed on me. I can't believe he did some many terrible things. Plus, A group of people like that? And he was the leader? 

I knew it was too good to be true....

(Quick P.O.V change) 

Stiffed cries could be heard behind the bedroom. The once mentioned (B/F/N), opened her eyes and stood up. She quickly looked to the bedroom then made her way to the front door. She opened and walked outside. 

To get to (Y/N)'s apartment you have to climb the stairs. (B/F/N) made her way down these said said stairs. But stopped seeing a familiar face, and growled, "What are you still doing here?" Gene stood up upon hearing her voice. "What did you tell her?" he hissed. 

"The truth. You are a terrible person who will only break her heart." she accused. He shook his head, "I'm not like that anymore." (B/F/N) scoffed, "Yeah right, Even after high school you still tried to mess stuff up." Gene eyes were full of pain. 

"I've tried to pay for those things I did." Gene assured. 

"No, Gene. Nothing you ever do will make up for putting my loved ones in pain. You try and get them a job. You try to help them with high school. You try to help them through the pain and agony you put them through." (B/F/N) ranted. Gene fell silent. 

"You've messed up people lives Gene! My life and I don't need you to mess up (Y/N)'s. She doesn't deserve you. Not after what she has been through. You will make it worse!" She yelled. 

Gene grabbed the collar of her shirt and pushed her against the rail. 

"You don't know what I've been doing! I'm not an asshole anymore! I disbanded the shadow knights and made up with people that I now care about! Hell, even Zenix and Sasha saw the terrible stuff we did was wrong!" He shouted. 

"Gene! Get off her!" (Y/N) commanded, pushing Gene off (B/F/N). Her eyes were red and watery. "(Y/N)!" Gene exclaimed, almost falling from the push. 

"Get out of here!" (Y/N) growled at Gene. She grabbed (B/F/N)'s arm and pushing her inside. 

"Wait! (Y/N)! It's not like that!" He cried, grabbing her arm not wanting her to leave. She quickly pulled away from him. "Don't touch me, Gene! Just, leave." she wailed. 

(Y/N) didn't turn to look at him and heard his footsteps as he left. She went inside and ignored (B/F/N) and went to her room. (B/F/N) sighed as she heard the door lock. 

(Thankfully this is the last Chapter I had to rewrite. All I need to do is My first book. Maybe I'll post a chapter for this book before anything else. We'll see^^)

MariahReading Out~

(1329 words)