How to Train the Brave Tangled Guardians

Now, before I get carried away, the title is a little misleading. This is not going to be about their training, most everyone into the Big Four already know what their "training" was. This is going to be after they've conqured their first fight against evil (a.k.a Pitch). And this story is going to be a bit different. Hiccup and Merida haven't fallen in love, along with Jack and Rapunzel. That may come later. ;) As of the start of my story, they are only friends. Best Friends in fact, and they don't want to hurt each other, or waste their time on love.

I don't believe in love at first sight, but I do believe in love. And that takes getting to know someone, and basing your love off of personalities, not looks. So, because of that, Jackunzel and Mericcup have not developed. Yet..

Also, I might want this book to be more about their friendship instead of their romantic relationships. I think they would be very close friends, and that doesn't mean they have to get romantically involved.

Anyway, with that said, I want to make a few more things clear. Before anyone comes after me with a pitchfork, Rapunzel's hair is still long because of this: She escaped from the tower on her own. No Flynn. (I do love him, but he just doesn't work in the story. I also like Astrid, but she does not work either. :( sorry) And she defeated Mother Gothel on her own, and returned to her real parents.

And, like I said earlier, Astrid is out of the picture too. She and Hiccup can still be friends, just not more than that.

Thanks!

And, with that, our story begins.

~~~~

Merida pushed the curtain aside hurridly. The crowd cheered. Jack and Rapunzel followed Merida as she stepped out. Hiccup came out from behind the three. The light blinded all four of them for only a moment, until they saw the huge crowd of people. Joy errupted from the multitude. They couldn't hear themselves think, the yells and screams were too great.

Merida: "Wow. Can ye believe et?"

Rapunzel jumped up and down with joy, giggling.

Hiccup: "Wow.. No way.."

Jack: "Awesome!"