Chapter 4

Merida and Hiccup returned to Hiccup's house with full stomachs. Rapunzel hurried downstairs with Jack.

Jack: "Where have you guys been?"

Merida: "We needed breakfast."

Hiccup: "So we went fishing."

Jack: "Well that explains the unpleasent aroma." He grinned.

Rapunzel: "Fish? For breakfast?" She cringed.

Merida shrugged.

Hiccup: "You guys need something to eat?"

Rapunzel: "Not fish." She whispered to Jack.

Rapunzel: "Uhh, Nope!"

Jack: "Let's get going then."

Jack waited as Hiccup and the two girls boarded Toothless and they were soon off

...

Rapunzel: "I've been thinking... we know nothing about Maleficent. How on earth are we going to fight her?!"

Merida: "Maybe we need to find Rose after all. She's on holiday often, in Paradise Palace. We could check there." 

Hiccup: "That's not too far from here. If we go, we need to turn around though."

Jack: "Sounds like fun!"

...

45 minutes later they were arriving at Paradise Palace. The magical place for couples to spend their time, without having to worry about a thing.

Rapunzel: "Is that her?" She asked pointing.

Merida: "Nope."

Rapunzel: "How about that one?"

Merida: "Nope."

Rapunzel: "Who's that over there?"

Merida: "Nope."

Jack: "How about her over there?"

Merida: "Very funny Jack, that's not even a woman."

Rapunzel: "How about-"

Merida: "There!" Merida hurried to a table where a guy with light brown hair and a curly blonde were sitting.

"Oh! What a lovely surprise... Merida." Rose said looking at the mud on Merida's dress and the mop on her head that almost looked like hair.

"Rose, Maleficent. Those stories. She's back," Merida said, putting her hands on the table.

"She attacked us!" Rapunzel blurted.

"Not possible... I killed her," The man with brown hair said.

"With what?" All four of them asked eagerly.

"Umm," he tried to recall,"a sword, a special sword. It was called... the sword of... Faith?"

"Truth," Rose corrected him. "And how can she be back? Phillip killed her!"

Jack: "Oh, she's back alright. She said she wanted us to bow to her, a statement of dignety I guess."

"Oh, that's what she always wanted, revenge. Power. She could never get enough of it," Rose replied.

Hiccup: "So this.. sword. Where is it?"

"I hid it. I didn't want anyone to misuse it's power. So I put it in the last place Maleficent or anyone would find it, even if I thought she was dead. You can never be too sure," Phillip answered.

Rapunzel: "Where?!"

"The Forbidden Mountains. She'd never think to look for it in her own territory," said Phillip.

Jack: "The Forbidden Mountains..." Jack muttered. 

Rapunzel: "What about them?"

Hiccup: "Is it dangerous?"

Jack: "Yes."

Rapunzel: "How do you know?"

Jack: "Because I've been there before."