Chapter 27 ✏️

Hóla! Enjoy this chapter!! Luv you my readers.
         **************

Hope's P.O.V

    "Dragon." I managed to spit out, my eyes wide.

    "Predacon." Shockwave corrected. I don't care what the heck he called it, it was huge, dangerous looking, and the reason me and Wheeljack... well, I, was in this situation. Everything would have been semi-normal if it hadn't been for it. Of course, Wheeljack would have broke the news to me about his true self, I'm sure. He probably would have brought me straight to the warlord on one of our special trips in the jackhammer.

      Shoving the thought aside, I swallowed m nervousness and forced myself to let go of the giant finger I was holding onto so tightly. Shockwave placed one hand on the dragons head, which it seemed to like very much, before looking down on me.

     "I must work. You are to stay here and not try to escape. I will send the predicon after you if you try to do so and then you will face Megatron."

    "O-okay." I nodded shyly, suddenly nervous at the thought that if I made one wrong move, I would be in deep trouble. But I had to get out here somehow... Sighing, I spread my wings a little, which caught the predicon by surprise. It took a step back and cocked its head.

     "Can I fly around a bit? I mean," I fiddled with my fingers like an idiot, and I rolled my eyes mentally at how stupid I looked. "I won't try and get away or anything." I spit out finally, sighing.

    "You may."

     And to my surprise, he set me on the ground and turned back to his beast, which still had its eyes locked onto me. It purred at the hand on its healm before Shockwave took out a syringe and placed it in the arm of the large metal creature. It didn't seem bothered.

       Spreading my wings, I closed my eyesd and took in the feel. I had to clear my head and think. How am I going to get out of here? I took a few large steps forward, and jumped. The sudden rush of air was just what I needed to be sent up into the air.

     God, how I missed this.

      A few feathers fell out immediately, and I winced, hoping it wasn't because of the stupid poison stuff Silas gave me. The sky greeted me, and I took in a deep breath before stopping about one hundred feet in the air and flapping, staring down at the dragon and Shockwave. 

      Shockwave was not paying attention, but the dragons gaze was entangled with mine. Wings of its very own rest on its back. I smiled to myself as I nose dived, taking in the rush of adrenaline as I plummeted down to the ship I was on, before stopping myself and shooting up again.

    I couldn't help the series of giggles that escaped me. That was the best part! So again and again, I simply dived, and rose. Dived, and rose. Time wasn't a problem. I didn't have Macen to worry about; I didn't have to rush back to that orphanage to get a beating.

    Heck, I wasn't in the best of places right now, but at least I could spend the time of my freedom doing the one thing I loved. No matter how much it hurt. I grunted at the sudden throbbing in my arms, and I moaned in frustration. Couldn't I have two minutes of happiness?

     Nope.

    "You let the human fly free!?" the squeaky voice wailed. I looked down, startled at the sudden appearance of the girly looking Decepticon. He had his servos on his hips, anger spread on his face. "Lord Megatron would not be pleased."

     "And you know about making Lord Megatron pleased." Shockwave said without looking at him. "All you do is fail our master." I held in a giggle before lowering myself and looking over the edge of the ship. Was it possible for me to get away while they were distracted?