Chapter 29 ✏️

Hey! Hope you like this chapter!

**********************************************************

Starscream's P.O.V

"I require your help." The statement made the Decepticon laugh.

"You, asking me for help?" the femme asked, walking forward from the dark. "I never thought you, of all Cybertronians, would ask for help." The femme snickered while tilting her head.

"It is urgent. I require help in removing a pest." I told her. The area we stood in was dark, and all I could see was the femmes optics. But the shuffling of her several legs made me tense. This decepticon was not to be messed with, I knew from earlier experience.

"Why not have your leader help, hm? Or perhaps the others on that ship." She hissed while jumping forward, knocking me off balance. My optics grew wide and I rolled away from a web that shot from her.

"The pest is Megatrons." I scoffed stepping away. She did not attempt to attack again.

"Such drama.." she singsonged. "And why would you go behind your masters back to get rid of another Decepticon, hm?"

"Why do you suspect it is a Deception?" I raised an optic ridge and watched my words shift through her processor as she thought through my statement.

"Autobot?"

"Human. She has Megatron wrapped around her little fleshy finger. He is determined to use her for the war."

"I will not ask how a human will win the war, but instead ask why you do not wish to win it?" Arachnid tilted her healm while moving her several legs forward towards me.

"I have a plan in taking control of the Deceptcions, and I wish to destroy the Autobots myself. I cannot let the human femme help Megatron. I want her exterminated, and I require your help to do so. You are no longer welcomed among the Decepticon ranks. How would you wish to be second in command?"

She smiled. "I will help. I have been searching for another trophy, specifically from this planet." she smirked before jumping and digging her way under ground. Smiling to myself, I transformed and made my way back to the warship.

Soon, I would be leading the Decepticons and the death of Optimus prime will be on my servos, not Megatron's.

And the human will be no more.

**********************************************

Bulkhead's P.O.V

"Nice lob Jackie!" The large mash of metal slammed into the wreckers servos as I lobbed it back. Miko cheered before hitting another note on her electric guitar, I have learned she loves. Raphael was sitting next to doc bot, and Jack rolled his eyes as Bumblebee started dancing to Miko's music.

"It's like a recurring nightmare..." I heard Ratchet mumble for the thousandth time. Wheeljack grinned before lobbing back to me. His injuries were no longer visible, other than a slight limp he carried around. It was only two days since he had returned, and his Decepticon symbol was now replaced with what truly belonged.

"Bulkhead!" Ratchet growled when the metal just slipped through my servos and landed next to Ratchet and his work.

"Sorry." I laughed.

"I am attempting to work!" Ratchet spat before turning back to the screen. I said nothing as I turned back to Wheeljack, who was now standing by my side.