Chapter 45 ✏️

Sorry it took so long, writers block again. Sorry if the chapters bad 😅
                         *******************
Hope's P.O.V

              Two weeks. No rescue, no Autobots, not Ryan, and no way for me to get out. My brother has been 'safely' transported to another part of the ship, and I'm not allowed to see him.

                   All Megatron wants me to do is let Shockwave work on me like a lab rat and search for energon. Gnawing on my lip in nervousness, I avoided Megatrons gaze as he looked down at me, a smirk evident on his face.

"You please me pet. Perhaps with a little more time you can accompany Knockout in scouting for energon."

I nodded and refrained myself from answering. He was a tall, intimidating Decepticon that I couldn't stand to be around. But then again, who would want to be around any Decepticon?

"You will require more training before you are out on the field, so until you are allowed to be released and can be trusted not to flee you are to stay here with Prediking and Shockwave."

Hearing predikings name made me snap my head up, my eyes wide from nervousness. Shockwave charted all my stats and whatnot when I was 'training'. Basically forcing the soldiers to do whatever I was demanded for them to do, and then I was reading minds.

Let me rephrase that. Attempting to read minds. That ability, along with turning my wings into metal. (by the way, didn't forget about it! She just had Trouble controlling it and I didn't think to mention that in previous chapters. Now, you may continue. Sorry for the interruption 😅😅)

I try harder than ever to accomplish that ability, though, when Shockwave suggested another attempt of surgery to help me 'develop'.

He often does as he pleases with me, poking and prodding and cutting into my flesh until I can't stay awake any longer. In all honesty, it is much worse than any hell Macen put me through.

"Shockwave, prepare a groundbridge, I am required somewhere else." The silent mech nodded without any word and suddenly a groundbridge appeared next to Megatron.

"I expect improvement when I return." Megatron directed towards me and I nodded, not taking my eyes off my feet.

When he was through the portal, shockwave turned to me and I was left following him as quickly as I could towards the upper levels, where Prediking was.

Starscream was scowling at predikings, and I frowned at predikings more intimidating transformation. It was cool, how the predicons were similar to dragons in earth myths, but also terrifying.

He stomped past Starscreams, who was still complaining and shouting random insults. Shockwave didn't flinch, he never did, as the predicon towered over him.

In fact, predikings bowed his head in submission before standing tall again and looking at me. Unlike shockwave, I flinched. Hard, unfortunately. Shockwave turned his attention towards me.

"You are required for training as Lord Megatron instructed."

"A-and doing what exactly?" I asked. It couldn't be anything like training with Ryan, who was my size, despite the few inches he towered over me.