Chapter 32 ✏️

Hi! Hope you enjoy!

******************************

Wheeljack's P.O.V

"How many?"

Ryan tapped the floor with his foot. "Two. Just normal guards. Not Megatron."

Slowly, I stood to my pedes and made my way over to the door of our cell. Seconds after I stood, the cell door opened. The vehicon stepped back, knocking into his partner. It took them a few seconds to realise what I was doing before they decided to pull out their weapons.

A few seconds too late.

With great force, I head-butted the first vehicon, knocking him off balance and ramming into the second. Ryan was already out of the cell, stepping away from the fight. Before either of them could recover, I twisted around and kicked out with my pede, hitting him straight in the face.

He stumbled back into my cell, while the other one swung a punch at me. Dodging, I jumped, pulling my cuffed hands from my back, under my legs, and to the front. Grabbing the Vehicons neck, I twisted. His head snapped, and he fell limp under me.

From beside me, Ryan showed himself.

"That was gruesome." He winced. I rolled my optics as I took the key to my cuffs and struggled to undo myself.

"Why did you look? Or whatever you say you do." With my hands free, I picked up the Vehicon and tossed him into my cell with the other. Locking the door, I turned and scooped the small mech into my hand and rushed down the hall towards the interrogation room.

"I couldn't help but take a peek." Ryan complained, crossing his arms in defiance. "The sounds were interesting."

When we reached the end of the hall, I stopped, placing him on the ground and letting him tap his foot against the ground. Seconds later, he nodded. "All clear to the right, then a left. But in about thirty seconds, a small group of guards will be passing the interrogation room, hurry. And don't drop me."

Picking him up, I smirked, knowing he couldn't see it, but couldn't hold the sarcasm from my voice. "Wouldn't dream of it..." Just as Ryan said, thirty seconds later, a group of vehicons marched down the hallway, turning left instead of right, where I was pressed against the wall.

As we entered, Ryan spoke up. "Oh, and there is someone else in here-"

"Autobot?" A voice sneered. Arachnid. I saw her, hanging from the ceiling just as I had been before. Energon ran down her body, but she still managed a smirk. "What are you doing here?"

"Not helping you." I snapped, grabbing my grenade and katanas that were still hanging against the wall.

"What will it take you to cut me loose?"

"Nothing. Let's go Ryan." quickly, the boy tapped the ground and looked up at me.

"Vehicons coming close. We have to wait a few minutes. Then you take a right..." he tapped the floor again. "Take another right... and straight-"

"So you are like the other human?" Arachnid questioned. "Different. Man, this ship is somehow swarming with them now..." Twisting around, I placed my Katana against her throat.

"What do you know about Hope?" I growled lowly. She smirked.

"The human girl? I can't say, since I and Starscream last attacked her. Why do you think I'm here?"

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you now."

"I know the human girl is being experimented on in the Med bay right now, as we speak. Word gets around fast among the Decepticons. But I guess Megatron wanted to keep it quiet around you."