Chapter 42 ✏️

Welcome! Sorry it's taken so long to update. Relax, read, and enjoy!!

***************
Optimus' P.O.V

"Scrap." Wheeljack cursed under his breath.

"What are you doing!? Go after them! Please, we have to save my brother! We have to do something! Please-" Hope ran over to Wheeljacks pede and pounded on it repetitively. "You have to save him!"

"Hope, for now that is impossible. We do not know where that groundbridge took him." I spoke softly. Her eyes turned a dark grey.

"You know they took him on the nemesis, Optimus! Please, you have to help-"

"We don't know where the Nemesis is, kid." Wheeljack sighed. "What were you thinking? You know it's not safe out."

Miko took a step forward. "This is all my fault. I just wanted to have some fun and I didn't even tell you all what was going on. I'm sorry."

"It is fine, Miko. But we have to talk about your running off and getting into trouble." Bulkhead scolded. Miko looked down to her pedes.

              "No! We have to help him!" Hope growled out, her optics turning bright blue. She turned and began to run.

              Wheeljack scooped her up before she could get far. "Kid, take a breath and listen."

               "NO!" Hope screamed. Blue electricity shot out of her and Wheeljack took the hit, jerking and dropping her. My optics widened and I reached out, catching the small femme.

                Arcee and Bulkhead rushed to Wheeljacks side.
               :Ratchet, I require a groundbridge. Hope is in need of energon: I spoke through the comm link. In response, a groundbridge opened. Bumblebee came to my side as we entered.

:why do you think the cons took Ryan?: he whirred.

                "H-he was coming for me and Ryan got in the way." Hope mumbled. My scout raised an optic ridge as he looked down at the femme in my servos.

            :did she just respond to my question?:

Bumblebee looked startled. Hope smiled up at him weakly. "I can sort of understand you, bee." Her eyes turned bright blue again. "My head hurts..."

               "Primus, what happened this time!?" Ratchet huffed. I exchanged glances with the rest of the team. Arcee was ranting at Jack while Bulkhead scooped Miko up and began walking down the hall. Bumblebee stared down at Hope in shock.

                "My head hurts!" Hope groaned again. Her body began glowing and Ratchet moved quickly, taking her from me and attaching an IV to her arm. She immediately stopped glowing.

              "What happened, Optimus." Ratchet asked again. I shifted to his side and sighed, staring down at the femme.

            "I am afraid the Decepticons have captured Ryan, old friend. I can only assume they will use him as leverage to get what Megatron desires from us."