Chapter 49 ✏️

So sorry it took me so long guys! I just went to Joplin, Missouri for a volleyball tournament, and guess what? MY TEAM WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP! Now, it's time for basketball. Ugg.
Anyways, here is this chapter, sorry if it's sucks. After finishing this story, I'm going to be making a new profile to start other stories. I'll give me profile name later if you want to read my other books I'll be making.
Anyways.... enjoy!!
************************************************
Hope's P.O.V

         Megatrons optics trailed down to me, and I glared back up at him as a sinister smile made its way onto his face.

            "Not even you, pet." With an evil grin, he raised his cannon. "And if you refuse to serve me, then you will not serve anyone."

            My eyes grew wide as he fired up his cannon and shot. I spread my wings and began to dodge to the side. I wasn't quick enough, though, and a scream escaped me when the edge of my wing was singed.

           I landed hard on the ground, pained tears in my eyes. Megatron let out a laugh as I took a glance at my wing.

            The tip was completely black, and the slightest movement caused pain to fly through me. I gave a grunt as I struggled to stand.

          I've been through much worse. If he thinks that will stop me, he's dead wrong. Anger corded through my veins at the very thought.

          I'm not the weak girl I was to begin with. I can protect myself. Fight for myself. And there was no way in the pits of cybertron he was going to get the better of me.

           Megatron fires up his cannon again as I continued to stand. "Say farewell, pet. May you rest in pieces."

          Optimus growled in anger. Before lunging in the line of fire. "No!"

             My eyes went wide. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Megatron shot and Optimus fell. Hard.

             :Optimus!:
             "Optimus!"
               "No!"

             Several shouts from the other Autobots sounded as Optimus groaned from beside Megatron.

            Optimus struggled to stand from his spot on the ground, energon flowing down his chest platings. Megatron let out a laugh as he stepped on top of Optimus chest.

             "Prime, you are making things too easy." He gave a single kick to his side, sending him rolling.

               "Your fight has been in vain, Optimus." Megatron gave a low chuckle. "You fight for our planet-" he gives me a glare, "for these... humans. Pathetic, weak creatures... and you have finally lost."

              Optimus flared up at the warlord from where he lay, though Pain was still in his eyes. Megatron smiled. "Say hello to primus for me, Optimus."

               "Nooo!" The scream ripped from me as I ignored the pain in my wing. Adrenaline pushed throughout my body, and I raced forward.

                He isn't going to hurt any of my friends. Not anymore. Megatron let out a roar as I raised me hand,  stopping his arm, which held his sword. He grunted and struggled to move.

                Pain ripped throughout my body, and I instantly groaned in pain. Though still struggling to move, Megatron grinned.

               "It will kill you, human." He smirked as I continued to struggle. But I didn't release him. He was right. The dark energon would kill me.