Chapter 33 ✏️

Hope you like this chapter! Sorry it took so long! I had prom and other things going on at school, so I didn't get everything done as fast as I wanted it. Hope you like this chapter. If you don't, then my bad. :) I always try my best to make a good book.

********************************

Hope's P.O.V

The seconds that passed after the arrival of the new Wheeljack was like a blur to me. Nothing was making sense in my head. Why were there two of them? Something in my mind screamed that something was wrong.

No dip, Sherlock... This entire situation is wrong. I shouldn't be on an alien space shift, watching two identical metal beings trying to kill each other... Suddenly, the ground was shaking and I felt my entire body vibrate.

Got to get out of here before I go smush... My heart began pounding frantically in my chest as one bot threw a fist to the other. The second dodged easily and sliced at the air next to his enemies arms. Which one is which? God, my head hurts.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to throw up, and I groaned as my knees got wobbly. With nothing to hold onto, I again groaned. Wheeljack grunted when a fist slammed into the side of his face. Energon flew from his mouth, landing close to me.

Bile rose up in my throat as I held my middle, trying to get the wheezy feeling to go away. The clash of metal from their katanas split through the air. I screamed when a foot slammed down on next to me. The two were above me, their faced inches apart. One held a smirk and another a grimace.

When I turned to take a step away a hand leaned down to pick me up. "I told you that you won't get away from me that easy." The second Wheeljack growled and in one swift movement kneed him in the gut, sending him stumbling backwards.

"Hope, come on-"

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I warned when he leaned down to pick me up. A look of confusion flashed on his face before he shook his head.

"Hope-"

A fist hit him in the side of the face, making me jump in surprise. Neither of us had noticed the new bot in the room. Well, the knew Predicon. From there, it was chaos. The Wheeljack that wasn't getting creamed by the Predicon lunged for me, making me scream and dodge.

In the air, I had the perfect view of the entire room. Wheeljack growled and turned his attention back to the battle behind him. The predicon, unable to transform due to the tiny space, pulled out a sword and made a few attempts to cut Wheelajck.

"I will tear out your spark and deliver it to Lord Megatron!" The prediking growled at Wheeljack as he took another stab. Wheeljack dodged, a smirk evident on his face as he jumped, his pede slamming against the side of the predikings face.

Off balance, he stumbled closer to me. Desperate to get out of the way, I dodged and went lower and went to the right. A hand reached out and grabbed me again.

"You are proving difficult to keep a leash on." Wheeljack growled at me. My vison blurred from the pain in my head and the shouting.

"ENOUGH!" Megatrons voice boomed throughout the throne room. Prediking, who held Wheeljack in a headlock, immediately turned to Megatron, bowing slightly. Soundwave, Knockout, Shockwave, and Silas all stood in the room now.

"Release the human to me, Makeshift." Shockwave ordered, stepping closer. "I must run a diagnostic on her progress"

"Progress?" The trapped Wheeljack spit out. "What did you do to her?" that's what I want to know... Megatron shook his healm at me as I was placed into Shockwaves hand.