T E N

I woke the fallowing morning to a loud nock on the door of my balcony. I walked over to the glass door and opened it to kind Jason once again, leaning against the white railing.

"Why the hell are you hear" I gowned in my morning voice.

"You have been ignoring me" He stated.

"No, shit" I said Crossing my arms over my chest and leaning against the now closed balcony doors.

"Why, we had fun that night" He said with a confused tone to his voice.

"That was a one time thing. You know why we dont need to hang out."

"Cam, i told you I was not even raised by him." He screeched.

"I have stuff to do and you need to leave" I said as I went to open the door of the balcony. 

"please"

"No, I dont want any thing to do with you" I groaned as attempted to enter my room.

"One day, meet me at the park?" He begged

"If you promise this will be the last time I have to see you?" I bargained.

"Deal, meet me In an hour" He thanked me, but I simply slammed the door in his face. 

_________________

"So what's going on with you and that Irish guy?" Jason asked as we sat in the middle of our towns biggest and only park.

"What are you jealous" I laughed staring across the park at the numerous family's.

"Why would I be, we are not dating or any thing" he laughed as he threw the crust off of his sandwich at the birds near the fountain across from the bench we sat on. I looked at him like he was insane. When I say Jason I saw his father, I saw a monster.

"Can you imagine Oli's reaction?" I laughed.

"He would be pissed, and I would be in the ground with in seconds" he smirked.

"Damn, you love chasing trouble" I raised my eyebrow.

"Don't we all, I Mean you snuck out to hang out with me?" He made a great point.

" Not like I wanted to, you kinda forced me." I pointed out.

"Yeah, it was the only way" He laughed.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I just like hanging out with you" He said looking down at the grass.

"That is a horrible....."

"We better go before your brother catches us." Jason stood up and stretched. I looked at him with shock. He begged me to come to this park and know he was just going to bolt?

"Yeah, that's a good idea." I said as I headed towards the back exit of the park.

"Did you drive?" I herd Jason call after me.

"No" I called

"Come on, let me give you a ride, at least to your part of town." Jason said.

"No, now your know your are pushing it" I laughed.

"It is almost dark, you cant walk that far at night" He pushed.

"You know what, fine" I said giving up. It was clear I was not going to win. Jason had a way of getting what he wanted, something he definitely go from his father.I fallowed Jason out of the park and into the parking lot, were his brand new truck was parked.  We both got into the car and buckled our seat belts. The drive started slow and calming, like most were with Jason. Five minutes into the drive a ring sounded threw the car. Jason's touch screen radio read Ricky along with a decline and answer button. Jason laughed and hit the answer button on his steering wheel. 

"Hey rick, what up. I have a friend in the car" Jason answered the phone.

"Friend? yeah fucking right. Is she hot?" I herd a male voice chuckle

"screw you" Jason laughed

"Ohhhh she is" The voice continued to harass Jason. "Are you coming by the under ground tonight. Its going to be great, that one girly guy is going to fight Chr......."Jason silenced Ricky with a hit of a button before bulling his phone to his ear.

"I am going to call you back dude, this cop is creeping" Jason said before putting his phone in his lap.

"What is the underground?" I asked looking at his tense hold on the steering wheel. 

"Nowear you need to be" He forces a smile

"what is it?" I pried

"Let it go, Cel" He warned

"No, and we both know we could argue all day, but it will only end in me winning" I pointed out the truth.

"Its this old building just on the edge of the forest, my...some dude bought it years ago and turned the basement into a place to fight along with a gym, the rest is all artist" Jason explained "Not where you need to go" He said in a stern voice.

"Don't even make that face, the answer is no" Jason instantly argued

"You have known me a week, and like I said I want nothing to do with you" I scoffed

"Yes but that face is one i see often" Jason argued  yet again, ignoring the second part of my statement.

     As we neared my street every thing went quite, and it stayed that way till I found my self at the entrance to my front door.

"What the hell makes you think, she is unsafe here" I herd my grandmother say in the kitchen. "The guy is behind bars, he is gone they are safe"  I walked towards the kitchen, fallowing her voice. She sat at one of the bar stools with the land line pressed against her ear. her elbow was on the table as she held her forehead in her palm. My grandmothers grey hair was messy and looked as she had been tugging on it to an extreme extent. "Please Grace, she is fine, please just give me until Karsyn gets better" Her voice was quite. "He will, please god don't say that" My grandmother raised her voice. "I know you promised, and we can keep that promise" My grandmother started crying " You cant take them, not know." Anger started to fill her tone. " Grace you cant just...." "They are more my kids then they are yours by know" She yelled into the phone before slamming it down onto the receiver.  

     My brain filled with the familure thoughts as a headache began to form. Next thing I new I grabbed my car keys and made my way out the door unnoticed. I drove to the entrance of the woods, there were plenty of houses but the buildings were numbered. I came face to face with a completely concrete building. The windows of the two story building were boarded but I could here the faint sound of music buzzing as I exited my car and walked across the dead grass to the metal door. I walked into the building to see it filled with light, candles and flash lights brightened the room as artist painted over other art pieces. In the corner was two flights of stairs one going up and one going down. I thought about what Jason had said about the second floor and headed my way to the stair case. The indie music became more faint as I made my way down the concrete stairs. Voices filled the air as I came face to face with the crowd. people were spread all over the room as people worked out, in the center of the room was a huge boxing rink, obviously not yet in use. I searched the room for Jason praying to god he was hear. I dont want anything to do with him but he could help, he could end this case, he could prove his father was a terrible person. I dont know what plan was exactly but maybe if I get on his good side he will at least think about it. 

"Hey, you look formilure" I herd a voice call. A guy with black hair and pale skin turned around to face me, he had a few piercing littering his face and he had beautiful yet basic blue eyes and only ended up about 4inches taller than me. He wore nothing but black  "You were in that car crash, sorry about your family" He said with no expression as he took a hit of his cigarette. I stood there,frozen as he smirked at me "yeah i have that effect, so you wanna fight"