F O U R T E E N

His words hit me like a bag of bricks. Guilt filled my veins as I got up from my bed.

"Where are you going?" His beautiful smile was no hidden by a frown.

"I told you we couldn't be anything more then friends Ace. I didn't mean to lead you on." I mumbled running my hands through my hair.

"Cel, you didn't lead me on." He stayed calm. "I now your not ready to date anyone"

"Then why did you say that?" I squeaked as the tears threatened to spill agian. At this moment I was already extremely emotional, the littlest amount of stress made me want to ball my eyes out.

"Because it true" he said getting off the bed "please don't cry" he mumbled once agian pulling me into a hug.

"I have to see the lawyer tomarrow" I mumbled into his already damp shirt.

"I know" is all he said "do you want me to leave?"

"Its probably for the best" I mumbled crawling out of his arms and onto my bed once agian. I crawled under the thick blanket and closed my eyes praying I would actually be able to sleep.

"Text me when you wake up." Is all Ace said before closing the door and turning the main light of my bedroom off. Id be full out lying if I said I fell asleep soon after he left. In fact I kept crying, and crying, and crying. I felt helpless, mad, guilty, all my emotions made them selves known. I eventually fell into a restless sleep filled with the nightmares of my life on replay.

_______

The next morning I woke to the horrendous beep of my alarm clock. I looked up at the object with confusion as I pieced together why it was going off. I crawled out of bed like a zombie and into my closet. I got dressed in a pair of black sweats and a black t shirt.  Today I didn't care who I was seeing and or what I looked like. I made my way down stairs after brushing my teeth and throwing my hair into a messy bun. My grandmother, grandfather, and Oliver where all seated at the table. As soon as she saw me my grandmother gave me a look of pity and a hug.

"I hope you don't mind that I set your alarm clock?" Oliver said, taking a bite of his food. "I tried for the latest appointment" he said. I looked over at the clock to see it was only 10:30.

"We better get going soon." My grandmother said finishing her last piece of sausage.

"Actually I want to go alone" I said grabbing my black vans. I picked up my keys from the table along with my sunglasses and a black zip up hoodie I had hanging on the coat rack.

"Are you sure, I was kinda thin...."

"I'm sure" I said opening the front door. I knew my grandmother was not ok with this one bit, but I also knew she was not gonna stop me.

The car ride was short and painless, before I knew it I was walking into the  stuff office of our family Lawyer. Every one gave me strange looks due to how underdressed I was compaired to their blazers, suits, and pencil skirts.

"Hello" my lawyer said with her classic perky voice. She lead me into her office, her heels clicking against the floor. I took a seat on the brown leather couch and looked at her, waiting for her to start this painful prossess.

"So your hear to write your statements?" She smiled

"Yes" I said stairing at the worn out vans on my feet.

"So which one would you like to start with?" She smiled.

"Which one?" I raised an eyebrow toward the almost obnoxious ray of sun shine infront of me.

"We will need a recap of the reck and some situations that prove he was abusive toward you." She said with the same dumb ass smile.

"Ok...." I mumbled "now how am I going to prove the stories I tell?"

"Is there any situation where a scar has been left?"

"Yes, bu.."

"Good then we can show those scares or scare to the jury and it will help sell your story." She smiled folding her hands together on the desk infront of her.

"I don't want to testify or show anything to the jury in person, you told me with the letter I wouldn't have to." I said in a pissy tone.

"Ok, then we will take pictures. You don't have to be there." She smiled as if she had just answered my prayers.

"Know would you like to have a day to write or can you do it know? Either way id like to go over the letters a discuss further evidence." She stated.

"Ok, give me a day" I said standing up from my seat.

"Wait just a moment, if like you to really think about the things your going to write. We want him to sound like a monster in human. Make sure you don't hold back." She spoke like it was a pep talk and I was her proud student.

"Ok, that shouldn't be to hard" I said forming my lips into an attempted smile.

"Shall I see you tomarrow around the same time?" She asked

"Tomarrow? Sure" I was shocked by her time restriction but I decide it was for the greater good that I didn't argue.

"Oh and here" she once again smiled and handed me notebook paper and a pen. I looked down at the items and took a deep breath before taking them

_______
I AM SO SORRY. I feel really bad about how M.I.A with this account but I'm back. If your still reading this book thank you so much for sticking with me, it means a lot. But I have a big favor to ask. I want to know where you guys want this book to go, what do you want to see, less sad, more sad, Love? Please let me know. And once again I am so sorry. Please vote to let me mom know you enjoyed and I hope you have a wonderful day. Thanks for reading.