E L E V E N

I paused as Ricky waited for an answer.  "I-i don't know ho..." I stuttered 

"Ahh a new comer, you wanna learn?" Ricky smirked as he gestured for me to follow him.

"Kinda" I laughed slightly as his face broke into a toothy grin fallowed by a slight chuckle.

    Every part of my brain was telling me this was a bad Idea but the thought of my head injury kept popping in my head. Physical pain distracts from mental pain, it was obvious. I came here to find Jason, but the reason I wanted to find him to get answers. Answers would only make this pain worse, it would only add thoughts into my head. Thoughts I have been trying to avoid since my sister died. 

My mind continued to raised as I fallowed Ricky down the stairs to a basement type area. The floor was covered in several different types of exercise/boxing equipment. In the center of the floor was a boxing rink, currently unoccupied. The room was littered with battery operated lights along with pictures and posters.

     Ricky led me to the nearest boxing bag hanging from the ceiling. "Do you know how to punch?" He asked

     I thought back to the fake resulting matches my siblings and I had as a kid. My brothers pretended to train Karmin and I as if it wasn't some terrible fight on a trampling. "Yes" I said looking up at him.

     "Well then show me what you got" Ricky yet again smirked before moving out of the way.

---

     I was sore and my fists were slightly bloody from the nights events. But my heart was beating fast, I felt alive and I was enjoying every second of my adrenaline rush. 

"Here's my number, tell me of you wanna meet again" Ricky said as he peaked his head into my car window. I gave him a smile before taking the peace of paper and rolling the window up. It was almost 4:00 am before I made it home, and the climbed to my window was any thing but fun.

"Where have you been!" A deep voice called as soon as I got myself through the window.

"Damn, Oli you scared me" I smiled

"Where have you been Celeste!" The vain in his next stuck out with anger and his arms tensed as he crossed them over his chest.

"I was with Ace" I said calmly

"I called him, he is scared shitless by the way" Oliver stood up from the chair of my desk.

"Where you with Jason" His voice was filled with venom as he walked closer.

"No, I was taking a walk and I got lost" I mumbled as I rolled my eyes slightly. 

"Out bull shit Cel!" He didn't buy the lie for half a second.

"Just leave, your not my boss. I don't have to tell you shit, and I wont." My veins were still pumping with excitement from the boxing.

"We don't keep secrets" Oliver said almost replacing his anger with hurt, but catching him self before the transition was fully made.

"I'm sorry Oliver, but you can't take this away from me" I said with a calm voice

"What? Celeste, please just tell me" My older brother pleaded

"I'm not hanging out with Jason" is all I said

"OK, I believe and thank you" Oliver said sitting back down on my desk chair.

"I'm not doing any thing bad, I promise" is all I said before looking down at my muddy vans.

"Promise?" Is all he said before getting up.

"I promise" I responded as my brother pulled me into a hug and slowly walked out of the door with his head low.

     For the first time in hours I looked down at my buzzing phone. On the screen Ace's name found its way across the screen. I take a deep breath before sliding the green button across the screen.

"Hello?" I say into the phone

"Hello? Celeste? Where the hell have you been? I've been worried, I looked at the cliff and everything? Your brother called me and......"

"I am OK Ace, I promise" I laugh, cutting his lecture short.

"But where were you?" He asked, his voice was deep and his breath was heavy.

"I just had this conversation with Oliver, it's not important" I assured him.

"Not important! You have me scared to death, I've been looking for you for hours Cam! I though you did something stupid!" His voice Cracks toward the end of the rant. The high amount wind coming through the phone telling me exactly were he was.

"Like what? Kill myself? what do you think I jumped off the cliff? Did you expect to get a call saying I was found drowning in my own my blood? Huh? Did you expect to here that I was in a car crash?!" The adrenaline and happiness that once pumped through my veins was gone.

"No, Cel it's not like that" he defends

"Then what is it? Why the hell do you even care about me so much? We have known each other a month." I screeched

"You just mean allot, you have done allot more for me then you think" his voice fell into a whisper making me feel slightly guilty. 

"Like what" I screeched into the phone .

"It doesn't matter Celeste, I'll call you tomorrow." He whispered. Before I could protest I herd the line go dead. I through my phone on the bed and took a deep breath while I tugged on the roots of my hair. I shut my bed room door that Oliver had left open before making my way to the bathroom. 

     My skin was burning by the time I got out of the shower. when I had exited my bathroom with a towel rapped securely around my waist I maid my way to my closet. I put on a matching set of black underwear and a bra before I pulled out a random pair of black shorts along with one of my t shirts. My body was extremely sore, but besides my fists being a tad bloody I escaped the night unharmed. But I knew I wouldn't stay that way especially since according to Ricky the fights start next week.