6

Tasha's pov
Currently I was waiting around for Rylee calming myself down. I was still mad at wtf my now ex boyfriend said to me. I didn't wanna let her know what was going on so I just breathed in and out. A horn blared and I grabbed my stuff and locked up the house. I saw a Rylee in a Audi R8 coupe, damn she even had a nice car. "Hey princess", she said while smirking. Once again I rolled my eyes and asked, "Where are you taking me?" "To meet my homies than to the mall", she replied. "Oh are your homies studs too", I asked. "Yeah but I let them know you're off limits", she said. "Whatever nigga, yeah I'm off limits to all girls", I said folding my arms. I swear Rylee was starting to irritate my soul. She better be lucky I was bored or I would've just went in my movie room and watched horror movies all day. "Let's go boy or do you wanna be here all day", I stated. "As long as I'm with you than we can be wherever", she said. "Rylee stop trying so hard you don't even know me to be flirting with me", I said boldly. "Ima get to know you though princess", she stated. Her and that damn princess word was really getting to me. Not in a bad way though but I was starting to like it. Ugh what the hell was I thinking when I hit her up. Today was only the beginning though. We got in her car and sped in the direction of her homie's house. We got there in about 35 minutes, and I noticed Atlanta had a lot of traffic. She tapped me and I got out and headed towards the door with her. Oh great more gay fuckers like her too meet. I hope they understand what I'm not gay means. They probably don't if they hang out with Rylee. As soon as they opened up the door I already knew they were morons just like her ass. Great now I'm going to be dealing with the 3 stooges. The stud with the juice fade name is Temperance, but she prefers Temper. Call her by her government she's going to beat your ass and yadda yadda. The stud with the messy bun her name is Marlesha, but call her Marley. Damn none of them liked their real names. I introduced myself and they dapped me up like I was a nigga.

Rylee's pov
Man Tasha knows she's sexy as fuck, I can't help but to flirt with her. I could tell today her mood was kinda shitty. I didn't know what was wrong and I ain't bother to ask. She probably would have said it's nothing so I just ain't say nothing. Marley and Temper really like her and they all buddy buddy. Man she still giving me a hard time though. Maybe she likes them cause they not typically the type to just flirt with a girl off the back. Shit we were different though but we were homies still. I just had a different approach when it came to women. I wasn't scared of rejection anymore or none of that bs. I was more confident and had a lot of pride. I thank all this came with my break up with my 1st love. I was so soft than that anything would make me cry like a little girl. I mean how could somebody love you but constantly tell you that you're a weak ass bitch. I don't get females sometimes, but I just had to move forward. It took me a minute to heal but I wasn't healed all the way. I still hadn't had time to really love someone the same anymore. My trust issues were bad and I was being a thot. I see something in Tasha that she doesn't see. She's beautiful and I bet she's hella smart too. I call her princess cause she's probably a spoiled brat. I wanted her to be my princess also. I mean I know she said she was in a complicated relationship but ain't no telling how long that was gon work out. I just had to be patient and I wasn't gonna stop flirting with her. I think it's cute cause she gets mad so easily. I also caught her blushing one time but she put back on her mad face. She can't be mad for long though cause I know how to make her laugh. Anyways we were all at the mall shopping and having fun. Than I ran into Taylor my ex girlfriend. "Hey Ry I missed you", she said. Marley had Tasha hooked by her arm and she was trying to figure out what was going on. Tasha asked, "Umm can we go now Rylee?" "Who is this Rylee", Taylor asked. "None of your damn business", Tasha replied. "I ain't ask you bitch", Taylor spat. Tasha grabbed Taylor by her hair but we got her off her and got the hell out the mall. Damn Tasha's feisty too I like that shit.