19

Tasha's pov
I had so much fun at the water park and shopping around at the stores on the boardwalk. We just got back in from having so many bags to carry. Next we were going to a haunted house that we saw. The haunted house had a man with a pig mask and a hatchet in his hand standing outside. I told Rylee I wanted to go and she said when the sun sets. Right now we were chilling until it was time to head back out. I also wanted to walk the beach after the haunted house. I think it's nice and calm and it gets things off your mind at night. I wanted to collect some seashells too to bring back home. I had enough souvenirs already but seashells are the best to have. I was laying on Rylee's shoulder and we were watching some show on tv. She looked at her phone and pulled me up. "Come on let's get you to the haunted house princess", she said. I groaned and got up, I was comfortable ugh. Marley and Temper groaned too but I begged them to come. "Your ass is spoiled girl", Temper said. "You ain't even our girlfriend and we doing everything with your ass", Marley said. "I don't have to be all y'all girlfriend and cause I get what I want", I said. "You're gonna be Rylee's girl watch", Temper mumbled. "I heard that and we're friends and I like boys", I exclaimed. "Yeah we like boys too", Marley said laughing. "That's what I told her", Rylee said. "You guys do the most damn", I said pouting. "Okay leave the baby alone", Temper said. "Your daddy wasn't calling me a baby last night", I said. "Oh shit I'm done", Temper said. "Damn bruh she told your ass", Marley said. "Nigga I was with your daddy too", I said. "Rylee watch out she fucking daddies", Temper said. "Well my dad stuck up her mom's ass so that's a no go", Rylee said. "What if y'all be step sisters", Temper asked. "It would be dope but", Rylee said but paused. Temper probably knew what she was about to say. They changed the subject as we began walking towards the haunted house. "Are you guys scared or ready", I asked. "We ain't scared if we banged your mom already than we ready", Temper said. "Bruh you gotta chill", Marley said laughing with tears rolling down her face. "Y'all ass is hell I can't with y'all today", Rylee said. "Y'all are some fucking idiots", I spat. We got to the haunted house in 15 minutes. Marley paid for the tickets this time. We went in and immediately shit started popping out at us. Than at the end the man with the pig mask and hatchet chased after us. That shit almost gave my ass a heart attack. "Whoo that was fun", Marley said almost outta breath. "Hell yeah can't wait to do it again", Rylee said. "Hell nah a bitch got asthma now", Temper said. I took a sip out my water bottle and ran towards the beach. They shook their heads at me and came after they caught their breaths. I got my little sack out and stuffed it with sea shells. I put one to my ear and could hear the ocean. What people said was true. I know my mom is going to love these. I'm glad they brought lawn chairs cause I ain't want sand to get in my ass. We placed the chairs close to the water and sat and enjoyed the sound for a moment. "Beautiful isn't it princess", Rylee asked. "Yeah it is it's so peaceful out here", I said. "We should do this more often", she said. "Yeah I'm really enjoying myself with you goofy ass fucks", I said. "Good princess glad you are", she said and smiled. Marley nudged her elbow in Rylee's side. "Nigga give me time damn", Rylee hissed. "Calm down Michael Jackson the white version", Marley said. "Your mom know the real reason behind my song beat it though", Rylee said. Temper and I started rolling, they really play too fucking much. I never had any friends that made me laugh and smile as much as they do. I was enjoying myself and I was happy I could. Utah never was that type of place where I could have fun and other shit. I did the same shit everyday and it got old and boring. Spending moments like this would never get tiring as long as I got Marley, Rylee, and Temper as friends. I think they know that Rylee likes me and they say I like her too. They sound just like her but I give them the same answer I give her. I like boys and that's final.