37

Tasha's pov
I don't know who this new girl thinks she is but she had my life fucked all the way up. Smiling at Rylee like that and than Rylee gon talk to her the whole first period. I gave Rylee ass the silent treatment for the whole day. Now we're at lunch and I ain't saying shit to her. Smh I just need to stay fucking single cause niggas and dumb ass studs got me fucked up. Maybe I should just find me another boyfriend. Plenty of niggas want my ass and if Rylee wanna entertain hoes she can. We ain't been together that long but she wanna lose out on me than that's her. I was a good fucking girl who really deserved better. "Rylee we gotta talk", I said as I sat at the table. I looked over and saw Kassidy coming to sit at our table. "Oh hell nah who told you to bring your ass over here", I spat. "Rylee said I could sit with y'all since I ain't know nobody and she didn't want me sitting by myself." Temper and Marley came in and introduced themselves to Kassidy. "Damn ma you beautiful", Temper said. Kassidy just smiled and said, "Thank you handsome." "Damn we missed first period and we ain't know nobody as sexy as you was gonna be there", Marley said. Kassidy really blushed and was flirting with Marley. Marley took her to another table to sit and I was relieved. Than they came back and I was like what the fuck. "Damn did y'all go do a quickie", Rylee said. "Nah fam I was just getting to know some more info on her." I told her I gotta girl but it's complicated but she says she doesn't want to get in between." "Yeah you need to work shit out with your girl", Temper said. "You need you a girlfriend", I said to Temper. "Your mama the only person I need", she said while smirking. I swear she gets on my nerves but her and Marley ass makes me laugh. Rylee still didn't acknowledge the fact that I needed to talk. She just kept talking to Kassidy so I left with Marley and Temper in tow. I just texted her and said we're done and all I got back was a whatever. Okay when I fucking move on she better not try to fight for me. I stormed off not paying attention to where I was going and ran into somebody. It was a sexy ass stud who had hazel eyes, a curly Afro, and nice swag. I never saw her here before I thought. "My bad ma", she said. "Oh it's fine I should've been paying attention", I said. "Nah you cool, you look upset though", she said. "I am upset for letting people take advantage of my heart", I blabbered. "Damn sounds like you going through it, here take my number and call if you ever wanna talk. By the way my name is Makayza." "I'm Tasha and nice to meet you", I said shyly. Damn Makayza was fine as fuck to me. I rushed to fourth period before the late bell rung and made it to class on time. I sat in a different seat away from Rylee and the new girl was sitting so close to her. Damn what a hoe I thought, but fuck both of them. Rylee looked over at me and I shot her a I hate you stare. She than stopped staring at me and put her head down. Yeah dumb ass now you gon hurt like I'm hurting. I was gon make sure she was gonna suffer the consequences. I wasn't gonna murder her or torture her but I was gon make her jealous. I know they say not to do that but people was gonna learn not to fuck me over. What happened to I'm not going anywhere princess? I guess all that shit she told me was fucking lies. When you lie to me I will never trust you again. So I ain't wanna be her friend or nothing. I was still gonna talk to Marley and Temper though. They know their friend is in the wrong but she grown. I'm not important to her and she made her decision with her dumb ass. The bell rang and fourth period was over. I ran to the gym to get ready for practice. When I got there I saw Makayza and her friends there. "Hey beautiful nice to see you again", she said. "Are you tryna make me feel better, I asked. "Hell yeah I hate to see you down and I don't even know you like that ma", she said. "How sweet but I'm tired of getting played", I said. "I understand how you feel I got played by Taylor", she said. "Ugh Taylor is a hoe and I almost beat her ass when I first moved here." "So do you and Rylee got something going on", she asked. "Nope not anymore she's more interested in the new girl", I replied. With that being said I had to start practice and Makayza stayed and watched.