17

Tasha's pov
Instantly I fell in love with Myrtle Beach when we got here. The three stooges let me fall on the lawn cause I was so happy. We had a nice beach house and I was just ready to have fun. I think this is the best trip I've ever been on. I only went on school field trips in Utah and that was to a ski resort. Like who the fuck skis or snowboard. I was just not an extreme sports type of person. Marley, Temper, and Rylee look like they'll do some shit like that. They remind me of Jackass the movie where they do all that dumb shit. They all look like they'll hurt themselves for no reason. They probably would put the shit up on YouTube. Since we had a long trip here we were going to walk the strip and do everything tomorrow. Rylee switched with Marley and she drove the rest of the way here. Temper had fallen asleep just like I did. Everybody was in the house just chilling and we decided on ordering take out. It was like 3pm so today was a chill day. I went out back to the jacuzzi and just put my feet in. I wanted to eat first before I do any relaxing. Marley came outside and sat in a lawn chair drinking a beer. "How the hell did y'all get alcohol", I asked. "Fake IDs", she said flashing one in my face. "Ugh you guys don't get caught with those", I said. "We won't little one we got this", she said smirking. "I'm not little, big head", I said. "Whatever girl so I gotta question", she said. "Yeah what's up", I responded. "You really killed ol boy you was with", she asked. "Yes I did wanna see the pictures", I replied. "Hell yeah", she said so excitedly. I pulled out my phone and brought up the pictures. I swear her ass was so intrigued unlike Rylee. "Damn yo that's nice", she said. "Marley you're crazier than me", Rylee said coming out the door. "At least she ain't run and throw up", I said. "Oh fuck both of y'all weird narcissistic asses", she said putting up her middle finger. "Where's Temper", I asked. "Fucking knocked out and the food is here", Rylee said. We got up from the back yard and went into the kitchen. I smelled Chinese and instantly dug right in.

Rylee's pov
I needed this vacation or whatever you want to call it. I had to have my summer fun before school let back in. Ugh my last year in hell high school. I was glad that I had Marley and Temper though. Also I was happy I met Tasha, her moving here was a blessing in disguise. I just wanted her to realize her true feelings. I wasn't rushing her but if she do anything else to mess up our friendship I was through for good. I can't really believe this girl is a killer though. That video was enough proof to believe she got rid of her now deceased ex. He was a fucking jerk and I wanted to off him my damn self. My boss Sammie told me to wait on it. I'm glad I did cause he was already taken care of. I just didn't think Tasha innocent looking ass had it in her. Than again you can't judge a book by its cover. I decided this road trip to get what happened off our minds. I just wanted to have a good time and enjoy life. Harmony kept texting my phone begging to be with me. I ain't know what to do but I still wasn't saying yes. I can't just get with you knowing that you a commonly known hoe. I just needed to change my damn number. Her ass was killing me and so was Taylor. I should've let her ass get beat cause she's aggravating as fuck. She constantly talks shit about Tasha. She doesn't even know her with her jealous ass. I wasn't worried though cause Tasha can defend for herself if something pops off. She is a killer and she probably would have fun killing Taylor. She already was gon rip her head off at the mall. Anyways after we ate our take out we got in the jacuzzi. It was almost time for the sun to set so we just relaxed until than. Temper ass woke up before we got out, now her ass gon be up all night. "Nigga go back to bed", Marley said when she entered the house. "Nah I can't I've been sleep all day", Temper said. "Mhmm lazy ass", Tasha said. "Goodnight I know I'm going to sleep", I said. Temper just ate her food and watched tv in the living room. Everybody went to their rooms so we could get ready for a lit day tomorrow.