26

Rylee's pov
So we were at the back to school kickback party and it was kind of lit. I just came to apologize to Tasha and dip. Destiny was looking good as fuck like a whole snack. I just wanted to get her back to the crib and fuck the shit outta her. Marley and Temper had they girls and we was high as fuck. My eyes was just wandering everywhere cause I was looking for Tasha. A few minutes later she came in with Sebastian. I could feel myself wanting to go and punch him out but I stayed calm. Tasha looked fucking fine tonight shit she looked better than Destiny. She had this tight red dress on that hugged her curves so right. She had on red bottom pumps and her hair was wavy and down pass her shoulders. I licked my lips and Destiny smacked her teeth. She better chill she wasn't my girl anyways so I don't see why she tripping. She acted right cause she decided to grind and dance on a nigga. Tasha saw us and rolled her eyes I just smirked at her. Sebastian came over and dapped me up and told Destiny hey. She said hey to him but mugged the hell outta Tasha. "Yo Tasha can we talked", I shouted over the loud music. "I guess we can Rylee", she said folding her arms. I took her upstairs to one of the rooms cause it was too damn loud down here. "Look I just wanted to apologize about the way I been acting", I said. "Mhmm cause you think Ima be on that same shit with Sebastian how I was with my ex", she said. "Yeah you know I get jealous quick", I said and smirked. "Yeah you don't need to be jealous Rylee we are friends and we will always be", she said. "I know I guess I'm just tripping", I said. "Yeah you need to calm down now let's go back to the party", she said. We went back downstairs but we didn't see Destiny or Sebastian. Marley nodded her head up the stairs and I'm thinking what the fuck. I went upstairs with Marley and Temper and Tasha following behind. We spot Destiny and Sebastian on the balcony making out. Tasha goes up to him and slap his ass real hard. "Lose my number you sorry ass nigga", she shouted. Destiny looked at me but I ain't captain save a ho. I told her fuck her and left out the party.

Tasha's pov
I really liked Sebastian but fuck him for kissing on that hoe. I'm glad Rylee ass came to her senses cause I was gon fight her ass. I don't know why she think Ima be on some old shit. I actually care about our friendship. She's the only person who gets me and Marley and Temper too. I love my little squad they kept me sane. Rylee did really good keeping me out of trouble at school too. I couldn't break no promise I made her that shit hurts. I already knows how it feels to be lied too. I been through it too much to do it to somebody else. Rylee is nice and she can be a good person she just needs to slow down on the weed and alcohol. Seeing her so down at school made me sad. I feel like sometimes some shit be my fault but it's not. I was glad I caught that sneaky ass Sebastian though. He tried to call my phone after the party and I didn't pick up. I put his ass on my block list and didn't say a word to his ass at school. I just stay in my lane doing work and going to cheer practice. Rylee, Marley, and Temper all play basketball together they are the star players of the team. I love cheering at their games and I wear Rylee's number. I swear bitches be jealous but so what Rylee is my best friend. I think they expect us to be dating by now but I still like boys. I'm currently talking to this guy name Chris though but I'm taking it slow. Rylee said if he fucks up she'll beat his ass and I believe her. She's been better with me too and not getting mad as much. She's still a work in progress and so am I. I just wanna keep the friendship going because life is too short for the other bullshit. I was not the type for drama and I still beat ass just in case a hoe wants to try me. I think Rylee has a little crush cause I see her flirting with this cute little junior girl all the time. Rylee said she doesn't wanna go for it but I think she should. Hmm what is she waiting for? Or more so who is she waiting for?