8

Rylee's pov
I know Tasha was pissed at me earlier because of what went down with Taylor. I can't believe she thought shit was all good between us with her hoe ass. She fucked the whole school damn near and even tried to fuck Marley and Temper behind my back. Such a fucking thot and I treated her with respect. I had enough when everybody kept coming to me about her hoe ass ways. I embarrassed her in front of the whole school and made her ass cry. Now she gon have the nerve to tell me she fucking misses me. Than gon call Tasha a bitch in the mall. Nobody talks to my princess any kind of way. I will fuck they ass up shit. I had to calm down before I got mad all over again. Marley and Temper were over at my house staying a night since my dad was gone. He went on a business trip for about 2 weeks and I ain't wanna be here alone. I would've invited Tasha but we were still getting to know each other. I'm surprised she didn't text me after I left her house after eating a delicious dinner. I think my dad was feeling her mom I caught them flirting on and off. I was starting to worry until I looked out my window and saw her and some boy walking hand and hand. "Aye y'all look at this shit", I said to Marley and Temper. "Who the hell is that she's with", asked Marley. "That might be the nigga she say it's complicated with", said Temper. "Okay maybe they worked shit out", I said. I ain't wanna think that they did but that's what it looks likes. "Let's go for a walk y'all I'm tired of being stuck in the house", I said. "Hell yeah lets go", they said in unison. We walked outside across the street slowly because basically we was gon be petty. Tasha and that nigga was leaned up against a white Dodge Charger. As soon as we were getting close this nigga gon mug us. This nigga must got a problem cause I'll knock his ass out. "Hey Tasha", I said. "Why you speaking to my girl dyke", he spat. "Cause I can bitch ass nigga", I said. "You real cute you wanna be boy as bitch", he said angrily. "Bae leave them alone I know them", Tasha said. "So you been hanging with dykes while I was worried bout your ass in Utah", he said. "Okay Rylee with the dreads is my neighbor and these are her friends", she stated. "You know what Tasha forget it, you have fun with him guess I'll see you later", I spat. "Nah you won't be seeing her at all dyke", he said. "Nigga next time that word come out your mouth you won't live long", I said. He just smirked and grabbed Tasha and went in the house. Man whatever since its gonna be like that I'm falling back. I came back in the house and slammed the door. I really hate fuck niggas, I was so heated I was ready to get my pistol. I paced back and forth while Marley and Temper tried to calm me down. "I don't see why she deal with that clown ass nigga", Temper said. "Me neither but if she like it oh well she gotta deal with shit", I said. "Bruh we gotta do something bout his mouth though", Marley said. "Oh we will bruh guarantee that", I said. "Let's go to the bar so I can calm down", I said. "Hell yeah let's get drunk as fuck we need it", Temper said. Marley grinned cause getting drunk was her favorite pastime. I shook my head and knew we was going to be in for a wild night. We probably would pick some hoes up and kick em out the next day. These hoes don't deserve breakfast in bed. I locked and alarmed the house and we headed out. I decided to let my driver take us to the bar cause I wasn't tryna leave my car and catch a uber. About 45 minutes later we were at a LGBT bar. We went to the bar and ordered drinks and went to find us a table. I was starving so I ordered some honey BBQ wings with some crab legs. Marley and Temper got the seafood platter and split it cause that shit huge. Our food came out in an hour and my stomach growled so loud. Marley and Temper laughed so loud and I dug into my food. They ass act like they ain't never been hungry before. I haven't ate shit all day fooling around with them. I really didn't have an appetite earlier but I was calm now. After we finished our meals we ordered a pitcher of sex on the beach and drunk cups back to back. By the end of the night we were too drunk. The bartender didn't serve us anymore and called us a uber. We got back to my house and just laid wherever was close. All you could hear was loud ass snores and heavy breathing.

A/N they used fake IDs to get in the bar btw cause remember they are still in high school.